Archived Papers for Journal
IP Journal of Diagnostic Pathology and Oncology >>
Publisher: IP Innovative Publication Pvt. Ltd
Publishing Date: 2017-12-01
- A Comprehensive Review on Pemphigus VulgarisAuthors: Hina Handa Pooja Khare Anish Gupta Vijayta Sharva Megha Jain.
- Utility of fine needle aspiration cytology in diagnosing soft tissue tumors- experience in our institutionAuthors: Chaithanya K Col US Dinesh.
- Retrospective study of primary extranodal abdominal lymphoma from a tertiary healthcare centreAuthors: Kajal R Parikh Sanjay V Dhotre Mahesh Patel Hitendra Barot Amit Satasiya.
- Xanthogranulomatous Pyelonephritis in association with Chronic kidney disease: A novel step in early detection of Renal TuberculosisAuthors: Anandraj Vaithy. K.
- Efficacy of endoscopic biopsies in establishing histologic diagnosis of upper gastrointestinal tract lesions - A one year prospective studyAuthors: P Uma Rani N Ramya C Swathi Vijaya Kumar P Spandana.
- Neutropenia and first cycle of chemoradiotherapy: A retrospective analysis of 100 cancer patientsAuthors: Manjit kaur Rana MK Mahajan Deepak Arora Parvinder Sandhu Rakesh Sethi.
- Role of E-Cadherin as a Cell Marker in the Differential Diagnosis of Breast LesionsAuthors: Tausia Nasreen Noora Saeed Kafil Akhtar Shaista M. Vasenwala Afzal Anees.
- Analysis of quality assurance: a novel step in fixing the turn-around time of surgical pathology reports as a part of quality management systemAuthors: Anandraj Vaithy. K Shanmugasamy K. Garima Anandhani Dhananjay S. Kotasthane.
- Perplexing Multifocal Abdominopelvic Mass - turned out to be actinomycosisAuthors: R. Bhuvanamha Devi Jaison Jacob John G. Shivashekar.
- Post-traumatic Pseudolipoma of right side of the chest and axilla: A case report and review of literatureAuthors: Dost Mohamed Khan M Deepa N..
- Umbilical pilonidal sinus- an unusual presentationAuthors: Kafil Akhtar Mohd Talha Binjul Juneja.