Archived Papers for Journal
Pozharovzryvobezopastnost/Fire and Explosion Safety >>
Publisher: "Pozhnauka" Publishing House" Ltd
Publishing Date: 2016-10-25
- Introduction into systems theory for fire safetyAuthors: Nachtigall E.A. Artyukhov V.V.
- Fire technical characteristics of building materials in the European and Russian regulatory documents. Problems of harmonization of research methods and classificationAuthors: Gravit M.V. Nedryshkin O.V. Vaytitskiy A.A. Shpakova A.M. Nigmatullina D.G.
- Fire danger protecting wooden structures long term operationAuthors: Anokhin E.A. Polishchuk E. Yu. Sivenkov A.B.
- Basis for ensuring fire and explosion safety by modern innovative methods of pre-preparation process equipmentAuthors: Nazarov V.P. Korotovskikh Ya. V. Shvyrkov S.A. Petrov A.P.
- Ways to ensure fire safety of camping tentsAuthors: Cherepanov D.A. Ermakov A.S.
- Modeling of sufficiency of the mobile emergency units in case of situations of high complexityAuthors: Tarantsev A.A. Holostov A.L. Nod A.P.
- Wireless systems of monitoring and warning the population about fire and emergenciesAuthors: Zykov V.I. Polyakov Yu. A. Fedorov A.V. Kokshin V.V.