Archived Papers for Journal
Quarterly Scientific Journal "Economic Herald of the Donbas" >>
Publisher: The Institute of the Economy of Industry of the NAS of Ukraine
Publishing Date: 2015-12-01
- Hicksian Income and Contemporary AccountingAuthors: Petrova V.
- The Big-bang Strategy and Non-rational Behavior in the Russian Transitional Economy in the 1990sAuthors: Rozmainsky I.V.
- Operation of a Business Entity in the Context of GlobalizationAuthors: Payonk K.; Lyashenko V.; Kvilinskyi O.
- Combating Energy Poverty in the Social Housing StockAuthors: Lis P.; Mazurkiewicz J.
- The Factors of Economic Mechanism for Recovery the Domestic Market of DonbasAuthors: Kolosov A. M.
- Challenges for the Nominal Convergence in Poland in the Face of the Uniform Policy of the EurozoneAuthors: Blashchyk P.; Zvershchlevsky S.
- The Ways of Improving the Efficiency of the Import Substitution Strategy of Russian FederationAuthors: Shabalina L. V.; Karaman E. G.
- School Social Educators’ Group Work in GermanyAuthors: Kovalova O.; Gavrysh O.
- Comprehensive Modernization of Railway Transport as an Innovative Efficient Instrument to Raise Competitive Capacity of a CompanyAuthors: Logutova T.; Poltoratskyi M.
- Conception of the Present-day Pension System as a Result of Transformation Processes in Global DeterminationAuthors: Rad N. S.
- Methods and Systems for Allocating and Reporting Indirect Costs in Management AccountingAuthors: Simeonova R.
- Set-off as a Means for Extinguishing Financial (Public) Obligations in the Republic of BulgariaAuthors: Dimitrov P. V.
- Assessment of Competitiveness of Commercial Banks and Method of Detection Competitors in the Banking MarketAuthors: Derevyanko O. V.
- Non-Negotiable Assets Accounting and Analysis of their StatusAuthors: Bessonova S. I.
- The Use of Typological Research in the System of Internal Financial MonitoringAuthors: Akimova O. V.
- Financial Cycles Nature and its Role in the Crisis Processes DevelopmentAuthors: Usik I. A.
- Specifics of Determining the Market Assessment Rights Requirement for Obligations Arising from the Implementation of the Bank Credit Operations of Different Quality that are Secured and Unsecured CollaterallyAuthors: Stolyarov V. F.; Artemenko D. M.
- Risks Associated with the Market Behaviour of Bulgarian Industrial EnterprisesAuthors: Ivanova Z. S.
- Investigation of the Integrated Trade Structure Environment Using Agentoriented ApproachAuthors: Rogoza M. E.; Vergal K. Yu.
- Analysis of Mathematical Methods and Models which are Used for the Process of Management of Commodity Stocks in Retail TradeAuthors: Ivchenkova H. Y.; Lyakh A. O.
- Studies of Formation and Content of the Term ‘Logistics Activities’: Theoretical AspectsAuthors: Ivanova M. І.
- Marketing Aspects of Steady Growth Business StrategyAuthors: Gonchar V.; Kalinin O.
- The Impact of Globalization on Corporate Culture and CommunicationAuthors: Khomenko Y. V.; Khomenko I. A.; Borodina E. S.
- Development of Innovative Business on Principles Public-Private PartnershipsAuthors: Drachuk Yu. Z.; Trushkina N. V.
- Paradigmatic Basics of Strategic ManagementAuthors: Vishnevsky A. S.
- The Overview of Manufactured Systems ModelsAuthors: Tubychko K. V.; Zaruba V. Y.; Pignasty O. M.; Khodusov V. D.
- Planning of Steady Industrial Enterprise Development under Condition of Environment InstabilityAuthors: Naberezhnyh T. S.; Shevchenko N. Y.
- Methodological Bases of Personnel Policy Formation in the Context of Innovative Development of the RegionAuthors: Gavrylov M.; Zerkina O.
- Formalization of an Industrial Enterprise Human Capital under the Innovation Development ConditionsAuthors: Bersutska S.; Kamenska O.
- The Development of Soft Skills in the Provision of Competitiveness of GraduatesAuthors: Shaulska L. V.; Sereda G. V.; Shkurat M. Y.
- The Development of Social Investment and Responsibility of Business in UkraineAuthors: Parkhomenko Yu. M.
- The Formation of the Key Assets of Human Capital at the Corporate LevelAuthors: Boychenko V.
- Features of Formation and Development of the Youth Segment of the Regional Labour MarketAuthors: Kabachenko G.