Archived Papers for Journal
Povolzhskaya Arkheologiya (The Volga River Region Archaeology) >>
Publisher: Institute of Archaeology named after A.Kh. Khalikov of Tatarstan Academy of Sciences
Publishing Date: 2018-05-16
- Neolithic Ceramic Complex of Chekalino IV Site: morphology, technology, chronologyAuthors: Andreev K.M. Vasil'eva I.N. Vybornov A.A. Samara Russian Federation
- Results of Studying Flint Inventory from the Neolithic Settlement of Ovcharovo-gorata (north-east Bulgaria)Authors: Skakun N.N. Saint Petersburg Russian Federation; Mateva B. Isperikh Bulgaria; Angelova I. Targovishte Bulgaria
- On the Technique of Making Apretures with Large Diameters in Stone Articles of the Neolithic and Bronze Age of the UralsAuthors: Serikov Yu.B. Nizhny Tagil Russian Federation
- Sintashta as a Transcultural PhenomenonAuthors: Vinogradov N.B. Chelyabinsk Russian Federation
- New Data on the Cult Practices of the Population of the Southern Trans-Urals in the Late Bronze AgeAuthors: Vinogradov N.B. Chelyabinsk Russian Federation; Hairiatdinov R.K. Plast Russian Federation.
- Methodological Aspects of Studying Fortifications of Hillforts in the Volga-Kama Region of the Early Iron – Early Middle AgesAuthors: Khisiametdinova A.A. Chizhevsky A.A. Kazan Russian Federation .
- Spatial Analysis of Placement and Topography of Early Iron Age Settlements in Chuvash Sura RegionAuthors: Fedulov M.I. Cheboksary Russian Federation; Semenov A.A. Yoshkar-Ola Russian Federation
- Hooked Clasps from Tarasovo Burial GroundAuthors: Goldina R.D. Izhevsk Russian Federation
- Headdress of the 4th Century A.D. from Mokino Burial GroundAuthors: Pereskokov M.L. Perm Russian Federation; Dotkin K.V. Samara Russian Federation; Yakimova D.A. Perm Russian Federation
- Burials with Beads from Anatkasy Burial GroundAuthors: Nikitina T.B. Kutuzova D.O. Yoshkar-Ola Russian Federation; Vorobieva E.E. Kazan Russian Federation
- On the Muroma Female Costume Based on Materials from Burial 57 of Podbolotyevsky Burial GroundAuthors: Zelentsova O.V. Saprykina I.A. Moscow Russian Federation .
- Medieval Layer of Ardinskoe Hillfort (based on study materials of 2013)Authors: Mikheev A.V. Yoshkar-Ola Russian Federation
- Technological Study of “Kama-Urals” Ceramics from Pre-Mongol Complexes of JuketawAuthors: Bakhmatova V.N. Nabiullin N.G. Kazan Russian Federation
- Anthropological and Pathologic-Posttraumatic Characteristics of Ancient Human Remains from the Burials of Izmeri XXVI Burial Ground on the Basis of Craniological and Medical-Forensic Study ResultsAuthors: Gazimzyanov I.R. Kiryagin K.V. Kazan Russian Federation
- Anthropology of Tankeevka Burial Ground: craniological analysis of new and previous materialsAuthors: Gazimzyanov I.R. Kazan Russian Federation
- Institute of Archaeology and Art Studies of the Russian Association of Scientific Research Institutes of Social Sciences in the Fates of National ArchaeologyAuthors: Kuzminykh S.V. Belozerova I.V. Moscow Russian Federation
- On the Main Results of Scientific Activity of the Institute of Archaeology Named After A.Kh. Khalikov of the Tatarstan Academy of Sciences in 2017Authors: Sitdikov A.G. Karimov I.R. Asylgaraeva G.Sh. Kazan Russian Federation
- 50thAnniversary of Evgeny Mikhailovich PigaryovAuthors: Zeleneev Yu.A. Yoshkar-Ola Russian Federation; Sitdikov A.G. Asylgaraeva G.Sh. Kazan Russian Federation; Baytanayev B.A. Republic of Kazakhstan