Archived Papers for Journal
Medicni perspektivi >>
Publisher: Dnipro State Medical University
Publishing Date: 2015-11-25
- Experimental allergic encephalomyelitis: peculiarities of pain-relieving therapy and place of anticonvulsants as analgeticsAuthors: Nefyodov O.O.; MamchurV.I.
- Intramural uterine leyomima and fertility (literature review)Authors: Alexenko A.A.; Medvedieva L.Ye.; Medvediev M.V.
- Relation between clinical and anthropometric data and systemic inflammation in patients with COPDAuthors: Pertseva Т.А.; Mykhailychenko D.S.
- Correction of renal dysfunction under the influence of dietary management, exercises and lisinopril in patients with abdominal obesity and hypertensionAuthors: Rokutova М.К.
- The relationship between leptin and resistin levels and parameters of the ambulatory blood pressure monitoring in patients with type 2 diabetes and arterial hypertensionAuthors: Urbanovych A.M.
- Peculiarities of cardiac performance in children with bronchial asthma against chronic tonsillitisAuthors: Kondratiev V.А.; Reznik А.V.; Yegoreynko А.V.
- Extra-aural disorders in patients with acoustic trauma who were in the zone of the antiterrorist operationAuthors: Shidlovs
- Effect of systemic inflammatory response in the development of encephalopathy in severe thermal injuryAuthors: Sorokina O.Y.; Buryak T.O.
- Modern possibilities of antisecretory therapy in childrenAuthors: Yaroshevskaya T.V.; Sapa N.B.; Kramarenko N.N.; Degtyar S.P.
- Studying aerococci impact on colonization of intestinal mucous membrane with vibrions and ability to destroy staphilococus toxinAuthors: Stepanskyi D.О.
- The functional status of the professional football players during functional testing procedureAuthors: Pavlichenko P.P.
- Change of oral microbiocenosis in students with dental caries and chronic catarrhal gingivitis in the dynamics of treatmentAuthors: Shvartsnau E.G.; Kucherenko O.M.
- Water supply of Zaporizhzhya Priazovye: nascent, stages of development, problems of nowadays and hygienic substantiation of ways of their solutionsAuthors: Zagorodniuk K.Yu.; Omelchuk S.T.; Zagorodnyuk Yu.V.; Vanat P.M.; Nikulin M.I.; Grinzovskyy A.M.; Chyzhyk O.A.
- Analysis of health risk for children living in the areas of atmospheric air, polluted with sulfur dioxide emissionsAuthors: Petrosian A.A.