Archived Papers for Journal
Studia Humanitatis >>
Publisher: Institute of Modern Humanitarian Researches (Moscow, Russia)
Publishing Date: 2013-06-17
- The issues of the history of the Pskov Princedom (XIII-XVI c.) in the National historiographyAuthors: Pesyakov S.A.
- Publishing activity of the Orthodox Church on the occupied territories of the USSR in 1941-1945Authors: Gribkov I.V.
- Review on monograph: "Giant of Knowledge: archpriest A.V. Gorsky’s biography" by A.S. MelkovAuthors: Belonogova J.I.
- Towards the Issue of American National Identity (Political and Ideological Factors of Its Establishing)Authors: Bureiko N.M.
- Making the humanitarian security policy in terms of modern transformation processes: Ukrainian and foreign experienceAuthors: Zubchenko S.O.
- Between the European Union and Russia. Perspectives on Ukraine’s Complex Political SituationAuthors: Rusch L.
- Review on “Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution” by Anthony SuttonAuthors: Malugin S.B.
- The concept of patristic tradition in spiritual and moral upbringing of schoolchildrenAuthors: Matveev A.P.
- Philosophical foundations of the Roman Catholic Church in information ageAuthors: Kyyak M.T.
- The rhetorical analysis of lectures of archpriest Gennady Fast “The path of sin and death”Authors: Burmakina N.A.; Galiyevа М.R.
- Studying of a Russian spiritual prose within the framework of a project “The Russian language, literature and culture today” (Humanitarian world of contemporary Russia)Authors: Leonov I.S.
- Intersyllabic assimilation in the history of vocalism in RussianAuthors: Kurulyenok A.A.; Dmitieva D.Y.
- Polish epistolography in Ukrainian polemic of XVII centuryAuthors: Sukhareva S.V.
- The description of morality and manners in Vsevolod Solovyov’s short proseAuthors: Nikolsky E.V.
- The categories of the lyrical character and the material world in the Joseph Brodsky’s love poetry (the collection “The new stanzas to Augusta”): the interaction featuresAuthors: Bayramova К.А.
- Astral motivs and images in the novel of Alexei Ivanov “The geographer drank his globe away”Authors: Sadomova T.V.
- On philosophical and culturological views of V.V. ZenkovskyAuthors: Lyuban T.N.
- Reason and madness in the structure of the Cartesian cogito. Three interpretations of Rene Descartes' MeditationAuthors: Karachevtseva L.M.
- Syncretic transcendence of the axiosphere of cultureAuthors: Kozmenko M.V.