Archived Papers for Journal
Studia Humanitatis >>
Publisher: Institute of Modern Humanitarian Researches (Moscow, Russia)
Publishing Date: 2013-11-25
- Broadcast of ideas in the Russian Imperial ideology and geopolitics (1700 ? anniversary of the Edict of Milan)Authors: Kolupaev V.E.
- Catholic proselytism on the territories of Constantinople Patriarchy in the second half of the XIX century (the case of the Greek-Bulgarian church contradictionsAuthors: Venedictov V.Y.
- “Indiana's number one enemy”: the evolution of the image of John Dillinger in the U.S. press coverage in 1933Authors: Levin Y.A.
- Review on “Reich of the black sun. Nazi secret weapons & the cold war allied legend” by Joseph P. FarrellAuthors: Malugin S.B.
- Specific features of the conflict between elites in the Sverdlovsk RegionAuthors: Mukhametov R.S.
- The American approach to the solution of Iranian nuclear potential problemAuthors: Pavliuk O.I.
- Peculiarities of foreign policy of Ukraine: European Integration or Accession with Customs Union of Belarus, Kazakhstan and RussiaAuthors: Bostan S.I.
- Political and humanitarian mechanisms of international settlement of the conflict in SyriaAuthors: Zubchenko S.O.
- Cyrillo-Methodian Studies in scientific works of archpriest Alexander GorskyAuthors: Melkov A.S.
- Kingship of Christ as a manifestation of His DivinityAuthors: Nikolsky E.V.
- Roman Catholic Church and media in information ageAuthors: Kyyak M.T.
- The role of the Church in civil societyAuthors: Leonova O.G.
- Birds, Messages and Messengers in the Lais of Marie de France: “Matière de Bretagne” and/or Troubadour LyricsAuthors: Dolgorukova N.M.
- Gender interpretation of scripture in Stanislaw Orzechowski-Rusyn's worksAuthors: Sukhareva S.V.
- Archibald Joseph Cronin and Russian literatureAuthors: Burygina Т.S.
- The "family thought" and the place of Christian motives in the novel “Tyotya Motya” by M. KucherskayaAuthors: Varakina E.R.
- The research problem solving on the pragmatic operational stage of researcher’s competences formationAuthors: Kuznetsova I.V.
- Current Russian patriotism: matter, features, main directionsAuthors: Lutovinov V.I.
- Education in social postmodern: trendts and prospectsAuthors: Pilyugina E.V.
- Sociocultural specificity of establishing the educational system in UkraineAuthors: Khomeriki E.А.
- Religious component of the national security policy of the Ukrainian state in the humanitarian fieldAuthors: Chupriy L.V.