Archived Papers for Journal
Studia Humanitatis >>
Publisher: Institute of Modern Humanitarian Researches (Moscow, Russia)
Publishing Date: 2014-07-02
- The cult of the Regal woman in the West and in Russia: modern innovations and the old problemsAuthors: Nikolsky E.V.
- Mission of evangelization of the Roman Catholic Church in the information eraAuthors: Kyyak M.T.
- With Homer and Mickiewicz (The Mickiewicz subtext in Aleksandr Pushkin’s late poetry)Authors: Naumenko G.A
- Ipatiy Potiy, a literary representative of two epochs and culturesAuthors: Sukhareva S.V.
- Marie de France’s “Lais” and Troubadours LyricsAuthors: Dolgorukova N.M.
- The events of 1812 in the comprehension of Russian writers and St. Theophan the RecluseAuthors: Mozharova M.A.
- Representations of a sacred territory in an ancient cityAuthors: Bielikova K.A.
- The postmodern condition: singularity of being transparency of consciousness and viruses of totalitarian ideasAuthors: Pilyugina E.V.
- Spiritual life in the understanding of the younger generation of the XXI centuryAuthors: Sapunkova V.I.
- The problematic categories of "spirituality" and "morality" in the “Concept of moral development and character education of the Citizen of Russia”Authors: Mironov K.G.