Archived Papers for Journal
Studia Humanitatis >>
Publisher: Institute of Modern Humanitarian Researches (Moscow, Russia)
Publishing Date: 2015-07-03
- The Holy Prince of Kiev Askold ? the missionary and geopolitician of the 9th centuryAuthors: Nikolsky E.V.
- Orthodox Church in Ukraine on a way to autocephaly: a historical sketchAuthors: Bashynskiy S.V.
- An Albanian Mission of Bishop Nestor (Sidoruk)Authors: Fedoseev A.N.
- Social and pedagogical aspects of religious literacy among the younger generationAuthors: Efimov V.F.
- Conspectus of the English lesson “The problems of globalization in Modern World” (10-th form)Authors: Melkova E.P.
- The problem of the Internet governance as a factor of international and national information securityAuthors: Tereshchuk V.I.
- Interactive communication and political consciousnessAuthors: Pikula M.M.
- The policy of tourism branding as an instrument of national interests: the experience of Central Eastern EuropeAuthors: Tereshchuk M.I.
- National communication strategies of the European Union: the experience of the NetherlandsAuthors: Karpchuk N.P.
- Political and criminological characteristics of the international fight corruption experienceAuthors: Shvedova A.L.
- Egon (Igor) Sendler and Russian icon in the WestAuthors: Kolupaev V.E.
- Theosis according to the teachings of archimandrite Cyprian (Kern)Authors: Bulyko J.
- Monophysite consciousness in Russia in the 21th century: do we remember Chalcedonian Oros?Authors: Panishchev A.L.
- Azerbaijan ashug profession and ashugs folkAuthors: Soltanov M.D.
- The implementation of the regulatory component in the youth media environmentAuthors: Burmakina N.A.; Bogdanova T.A.
- Sacramental peculiarities of the Confession in the modern Orthodox LiteratureAuthors: Leonov I.S.
- Kant’s concept of “Universal Church” as a scheme of interfaith relations toleration: service of God as respect for the othersAuthors: Horokholinska I.V.
- Ethical and anthropological context of religiosity and its value vectors in E. Fromm’s interpretationAuthors: Brodetskyi O.Y.
- Freedom and dependence in a democratic society: the experience of understanding of the theme through the prism of Russian philosophyAuthors: Nikolsky E.V.; Panishchev A.L.
- Manageability of profession as a social institution: from deprofessionalization to the reconstruction of professionsAuthors: Martianova N.A.; Rubtcova M.V.