Archived Papers for Journal
Studia Humanitatis >>
Publisher: Institute of Modern Humanitarian Researches (Moscow, Russia)
Publishing Date: 2018-01-25
- The phenomenon of alcoholism in the 19th and early 20th centuries: problems of comprehension (on materials of the European North of Russia)Authors: Pulkin M.V.
- Explorer of the North A.A. Dunin-Gorkavich and Tobolsk Museum: the experience of cooperationAuthors: Zagorodnyuk N.I.; Yunina E.A.
- The image of France in the interpretations of the military periodical publication “The Chronicle of the War against Japan”Authors: Frolov V.V.
- The procedure and conditions for crossing the Polish border by tourists in the 1920-1930sAuthors: Ganski U.A.
- Prospects of revolutions in the post-war world in the CIA's assessments of 1947-1953Authors: Mamedov Z.I.
- Cultivating character education through transforming school cultural valuesAuthors: Arifin; Bafadal I.; Imron A.; Sonhadji A.
- Types of historicism in the course of the personality’s formationAuthors: Gerashchenko I.G.; Gerashchenko N.V.
- The problems of informational terrorism in African countriesAuthors: Vozniuk E.V.
- Choosing memories? Russian political parties as actors of historical policyAuthors: Anikin D.A.; Linchenko A.A.
- The problem of the psychological construct of the personality’s goal orientationAuthors: Shilova N.I.
- Verbal communication of spouses as an important constituent of conjugal and family well-beingAuthors: Staniszewska Ż.
- The analysis of emotional stress group psychotherapy’s effectiveness exemplified by patients suffering from interpersonal dependenciesAuthors: Staniszewski M.
- Devereux Jarratt’s spiritual search: an example of autobiography in colonial and revolutionary VirginiaAuthors: Vostrikov P.V.
- Dialogue, cooperation and confrontation in the religious societies of the Russian province of the early 20th century (based on experience of the 1st All-Russian Congress: ‘Chasovennoe Soglasiye’)Authors: Borovik J.V.
- Does the end justify the means? Blessed Bishop Hryhoriy Khomyshyn about Metropolitan Andrey Sheptytsky’s proceedings in the religious and national fieldsAuthors: Osadczy W.
- Ethnic Religion in nowadays Europe: renaissance of the historical pagan beliefs or Political Paganism? Exemplified by the Asatru in Denmark and the Mari Native Religion in RussiaAuthors: Christensen C.S.
- A short review of non-canonical Orthodox jurisdiction in Tula MetropoliaAuthors: Bochkov P.V.
- Linguistic parameters of Russian texts by suicides and persons with a high risk of self-destructive behaviourAuthors: Litvinova T.A.; Litvinova O.A.
- Time-eternity as the main concept of Marina Tsvetaeva’s styleAuthors: Bezrukov A.N.; Salikaeva D.E.
- Perception of ancient motifs in the works of Ukrainian neoclassicistsAuthors: Balalaieva O.Y.; Vakulyk I.I.
- Parks and gardens in poetic reminiscences used to deliver philosophic ideasAuthors: Drozdova М.S.
- The social and value vectors of religiosity in the ideas of Renaissance humanism and Reformation (“Luter – Erasmus” alternative)Authors: Brodetskyi O.Y.
- Glamour in the system of aesthetic categories. Part III. Glamour and postmodernism: the typological convergenceAuthors: Nikolsky E.V.
- Spiritual culture crisis in modern societyAuthors: Rusko N.M.
- Between the past and the future: the values of generations in modern RussiaAuthors: Belyaev E.V.; Linchenko A.A.; Savyshkina A.V.