Archived Papers for Journal
Studia Humanitatis >>
Publisher: Institute of Modern Humanitarian Researches (Moscow, Russia)
Publishing Date: 2019-04-25
- “To all people wear a German dress and ride German saddles”: Russian rider during Peter the Great's reformsAuthors: Shapiro B.L.
- Teofil Lapinski’s notifications about GeorgiaAuthors: Managadze A.D.
- Prisons in the Empire: specific features of the Russian penitentiary system in the 19th and early 20th centuries (a case study of Olonetsk province)Authors: Pulkin M.V.
- Zemstvo and museums: experience of museum and local history work in the Olonets province (1871-1916)Authors: Badanov V.G.
- The problem of the “Pub constitution” in the State Duma of the Russian EmpireAuthors: Shevchenko I.A.
- The culture of Armenian philanthropy in Saint Petersburg in the early 20th centuryAuthors: Norkina E.S.
- Oleg Penkovsky as the first Soviet spy recruited by the CIAAuthors: Ilyin D.А.; Mamedov Z.I.
- The activity of the investigation authorities of the Pskov region’s public Prosecution office in the second half of the 1960sAuthors: Frolov V.V.
- The issues of moral education in the information society: methodological aspectAuthors: Gerashchenko I.G.; Gerashchenko N.V.
- General characteristics of military servants’ physical training organization and managementAuthors: Akhmaev O.V.; Ershov S.A.; Kruglova E.N.
- The regional autonomy in Aceh by developing non-violent wayAuthors: Suparno B.
- The specificity of emotional and professional burnout of the Christian clergyAuthors: Nikolsky E.V.; Smolin O.O.
- The book of Job – the real meaning of justice, faith and evilness? A Bible scripture in the Old Testament about man’s relationship to God, faith, evilness and the meaning of justiceAuthors: Christensen C.S.
- Church and magic as rival systems in Early Modern EuropeAuthors: Chernomorsky A.V.
- Typological regularities in the history of phonetic system: about the fate of medium sounds in Proto-Slavic periodAuthors: Kurulyenok A.A.
- The author in political discourse from the perspective of psycholinguisticsAuthors: Ravochkin N.N.
- Cognitive axiology of space comprehension by the native speakers of the Norwegian languageAuthors: Kostyuchenkova N.V.
- “Freedom” as a culture-bound concept in works by Friedrich ShillerAuthors: Belykh O.M.
- Clothing attributes of the main character in the novel “Anna Karenina” by Leo TolstoyAuthors: Dudukalova M.V.; Sysoeva O.A.
- Anthropological motives in the Scamander group poetry: to the question of classificationAuthors: Sukhareva S.V.
- Structural and functional semantic peculiarities of parenthesis constructions in literary texts by B. PilnyakAuthors: Demidenko E.V.; Kniazeva N.V.
- The problem of national character in works by Maksud Ibrahimbekov (exemplified in the tale “And there was no better brother”)Authors: Gerayzade E.I.
- The duality of the nature of dialogue in philosophy and medical practiceAuthors: Koroleva E.P.; Khomutova N.N.
- Mnemonic practices as a subject of M. Halbwach’s sociology of religionAuthors: Anikin D.A.
- Praxiological understanding of family memory: the topicality of the cultural-historical activity theoryAuthors: Linchenko A.A.