Archived Papers for Journal
Studia Humanitatis >>
Publisher: Institute of Modern Humanitarian Researches (Moscow, Russia)
Publishing Date: 2020-07-25
- Bjarmaland – the forgotten history of the Vikings in Northern Russia. A description of the Vikings, the Bjarmians, the area around the delta of Northern Dvina and the wealth of nature in the Russian forests in the years 890-1250Authors: Christensen C.S.
- Moscow Kremlin Old Maidens’ Convent necropolis: history and museumificationAuthors: Shapiro B.L.
- Parish charity in the 18th – early 20th centuries (based on the materials of the Olonets diocese)Authors: Pulkin M.V.
- Anti-religious divisions of Soviet State security bodies during inter-patriarchal period in the Russian Orthodox Church (1925-1943)Authors: Pidhayko V.G.
- Mobile applications in foreign language teaching in the higher education systemAuthors: Bissimbayeva P.M.; Ilyushkina M.Y.
- Three-tier integration as an option for further EU enlargement: the case of the Union for the MediterraneanAuthors: Mykhaylenko M.V.
- Problematic of the election policy in IndonesiaAuthors: Azis Setyagama
- Electoral and legislative features in the 2016 State Duma electionsAuthors: Tomilov I.S.
- Compatriots abroad: problems of public administrationAuthors: Sazonova O.A.
- The history of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder symptoms studying as a psychological disorderAuthors: Staniszewska A.
- Prevention and treatment of negative consequences of stress using elements in the emotional-stress psychotherapyAuthors: Staniszewski M.
- To the characteristics of historical sources of the Lutheran confessionalization (on the example of Brunswick)Authors: Karikov S.A.
- “Bogatyr” in the epoch of postmodernism. Post-modern elements of Ilya Muromets’ iconographyAuthors: Walczak D.; Nikolsky E.V.
- Deetymologized verb lexicon of onomatopoeic originAuthors: Balalaieva O.Y.
- Polysemy of the English preposition “through”Authors: Komarov E.V.
- Synonymic relations in the English language terminology of biotechnology fieldAuthors: Syrotina O.O.
- Terminological field “animal diseases” in the English languageAuthors: Rozhkov Y.H.
- Barbarisms in the language of the InternetAuthors: Bosko V.P.; Zakharova Y.G.
- Object principle of surrealist code (from surrealistic thing to object)Authors: Gorelov O.S.
- Time and event in the youth’s family memory narrativesAuthors: Linchenko A.A.
- Methodological programmes in the philosophy of lawAuthors: Gerashchenko A.I.; Gerashchenko I.G.