Archived Papers for Journal
Studia Humanitatis >>
Publisher: Institute of Modern Humanitarian Researches (Moscow, Russia)
Publishing Date: 2020-10-25
- Traditional social norms and value system of the Olonets’s province population in the 19th and early 20th centuriesAuthors: Pulkin M.V.
- Colonel P.S. Kozlov: personality in the battle for Moscow contextAuthors: Makarova E.A.
- The maritime offensive strategy in the Baltic Sea area during the Cold War (1960-1990): the Warsaw Pact, NATO, the USSR, Poland, the GDR and DenmarkAuthors: Christensen C.S.
- Pēteris Krupņikovs and the “intellectual turn” in Latvian historical German studies of Soviet periodAuthors: Kyrchanoff M.V.
- Textbook review: “Methodology of scientific research and practical analytics” by I.V. Ponkin and A.I. RedkinaAuthors: Melkov A.S.
- Digitalized authoritarianism and e-democracy: content and limitations of conceptsAuthors: Vlasova O.Y.
- Normative-legal regulation in the settlement of disputes for the election of local head in IndonesiaAuthors: Azis Setyagama
- Perspectives and significance of psychoprevention and psychotherapy of the consequences of global stressful situations in connection with the COVID-19 pandemicAuthors: Staniszewska Ż.; Staniszewski M.
- “Rightly proclaim the word of Thy truth” [ὀρθοτομοῦντα τον λόγον τῆς σῆς ἀληθείας]. How can the bishop “cut” the word of truth?Authors: Pushkov F.
- Apotheosis of monarchy by Byzantine models. The iconographic program of the mosaics from Alexander-Nevsky’s Cathedral in WarsawAuthors: Walczak D.; Nikolsky E.V.
- Reformation transformations in Saxony in the 1520-1530s as a foundation of the Lutheran confessionalizationAuthors: Karikov S.A.
- Linguistic causes of onomatopoeic verbs de-etymologizationAuthors: Balalaieva O.Y.
- Categories of space and time in the English terminology of veterinary medicineAuthors: Syrotina O.O.
- Structural models of terminological word combinations of the English terminological field “animal diseases”Authors: Rozhkov Y.H.
- Structural model types of English terminological word combinations of biotechnology fieldAuthors: Syrotin O.S.
- Image of the family in proverbs and sayings of the Russian and Polish languages. Comparative aspectAuthors: Fludra E.
- Carnival in the novel “Clown Yak” by Y. BergmanAuthors: Safron E.A.; Skorohod O.D.
- Vasil Dyatel – Lyavon Kuzhal: a Belrusian in novels by I. Melezh and V. GnilomedovAuthors: Pasiutsina Y.N.
- Gnosticism and Mallarmé: on one translation caseAuthors: Markov A.V.
- Reception of the Atreides’ myth in “Mourning becomes Electra” trilogy by O’NeillAuthors: Samoylova M.P.