Archived Papers for Journal
IP Indian Journal of Clinical and Experimental Dermatology (IJCED) >>
Publisher: Innovative Publication
Publishing Date: 2017-09-01
- A prospective cohort study to determine the reduction of Itch Severity Score (ISS) in Lichen Planus treated with low molecular weight heparin in a tertiary care centreAuthors: PS Mohanasundari V. Anandan Afthab Jameela Wahab Sucharita Sekar.
- A variety of skin tumors arise from the epidermis, epidermal appendages, dermis and subcutis. Many a time clinical diagnosis becomes difficult, when histopathological examination (HPE) aids in arrivinAuthors: Afthab Jameela Wahab V. Anandan Mani Surya Kumar P.S. Mohanasundari Ashwini B..
- Clinical pattern of deformities and disabilities in leprosy patients in rural Bangalore – A two year study at tertiary level hospitalAuthors: Raghavendra B.N. Aneesh S. Swetha Yarramachu Anoop Gopal D.S. Muneer Mohamed.
- Analysis of dermatological manifestations of dengue feverAuthors: Bela B. Padhiar Dhwani Makwana.
- Spectrum of Adnexal Neoplasms - A 2 year study in a tertiary care hospital, Konaseema, Andhra Pradesh, IndiaAuthors: Durga Eswara Anand Oruganti Sesha Deepthi Pratti.
- Erythroderma: A clinical, etiological and histopathological study at a tertiary care hospital in KarnatakaAuthors: Neetha Thomas Banavasi S. Girisha.
- Efficacy and safety of platelet rich plasma (PRP) as monotherapy in the management of acne scars in a tertiary care centreAuthors: Afthab Jameela Wahab Anandan V. Mani Surya Kumar M. Shubhra Shukla.
- Erythema Elevatum diutinum in a pregnant female with coexisting hypothyroidism and rheumatoid arthritisAuthors: Pankaj Kr. Tiwary Shivani Sharma R.K.P. Chaudhary Ramawatar Singh.
- Primary pediculosis ear- A case reportAuthors: Vikasdeep Gupta Jagat Singh Samarpal Singh Yadav Sahana P.