Archived Papers for Journal
Acta Microbiologica Bulgarica >>
Publisher: Bulgarian Society for Microbiology (Union of Scientists in Bulgaria)
Publishing Date: 2021-06-30
- Potential of Halotolerant and Halophilic Fungi as a Source of New Extracellular Enzymes and Antimicrobial CompoundsAuthors: Gocheva Y. Angelova M. Krumova E.
- Mycosynthesis and Characterization of Gold and Silver Nanoparticles Using Biomolecules of Pleurotus ostreatus as Antibacterial Agent against Some Selected PathogensAuthors: Adebayo-Tayo B. C. Ogunrinade J. O.
- Micrococcus luteus Strain in Free and Immobilized Form is Capable of Simultaneous Utilization of Aromatic and Aliphatic XenobioticsAuthors: Nacheva L. Christova N. Stoineva I. Petrov P. Kabaivanova L.
- Production, Purification and Characterization of Extracellular α-Amylase from Mutant Strain Aspergillus Oryzae MSPPAuthors: Dishliyska V. Stefanova L. Atev A.
- Induction of Ecological Resistance to Potato Virus Y in Potato Varieties through Silencing of Main Viral GenesAuthors: Petrov N. Stoyanova M. Stoev A. Gaur R. K.
- Reduction of Potato Virus Y Damage on Pepper Plants through Systemic Acquired ResistanceAuthors: Petrov N. Ivanova V.