ResearchBib Share Your Research, Maximize Your Social Impacts
Sign for Notice Everyday Sign up >> Login

An Anallysis on the Strategy of Increasing Knowledge, Skill, and Attitude in Improving Inpatient Nurses’ Competence at RSUD Dr. H. Kumpulan Pane, Tebing Tinggi (RSKP TT)

Journal: International Research Journal of Advanced Engineering and Science (IRJAES) (Vol.4, No. 2)

Publication Date:

Authors : ;

Page : 78-81

Keywords : Nurses’ Competence.;

Source : Downloadexternal Find it from : Google Scholarexternal

Abstract

The objective of the research was to find out the influence of knowledge, skill, and attitude on nurses' competence at RSUD Dr. H. Kumpulan Pane, Tebing Tinggi. The research used correlation method. The respondents were inpatient nurses who were government employees, were D3 nursing graduates, and had STR. Multiple linear regression analysis with an SPSS software program was used for analytical test. The result of the calculation showed that Y mean model = 2.504 - 0.063X1 + 0.318X2 + 0.589X3 . The value of determination coefficient (R2 ) was 0.346 which indicated that 34.6% of nurses' competence was influenced by knowledge, skill, and attitude, while the remaining 65.4% was influenced by the variables excluded from this research. The value of correlation (R) coefficient was 0.588 which indicated that there was significant correlation of knowledge, skill, and attitude with nurses' competence. The conclusion was that there was significant influence of nurses' attitude (X3 ) and their skill (X2 ) on their competence, while knowledge (X1) had insignificant influence on nurses' competence. Partially, attitude had significant influence on nurses' competence, while knowledge and skill had insignificant influence of nurses' competence at RSUD Dr. H. Kumpulan Pane, Tebing Tinggi

Last modified: 2020-03-20 15:33:36