Archived Papers for Journal
Economics Bulletin of The National Mining University >>
Publisher: National Mining University
Publishing Date: 2014-10-06
- Structural policy of Ukraine under world economy globalization conditionsAuthors: Gornyak O. V.; Pilipenko Y. I.
- General theory of development and structural transformation of national economyAuthors: Erokhin S. A.
- ?Public choice? in the context of management processesAuthors: Petrunya Y.; Oleksiienko R.
- Direct foreign investment in Ukraine: problems and perspectives of development in in terms of institutional reformsAuthors: Gerashchenko S. A.
- The development of Ukraine’s economy under the influence of global tendenciesAuthors: Kirijenko O. M.; Kobzar N. I.; Andrejchykova A. V.
- Operation trends and development of priority engineering areas in UkraineAuthors: Vashchenko A. A.
- Dynamic model of managing the development of the brands for industrial productsAuthors: Yatsentyuk S. V.
- Potential of an enterprise: essence and methodological approach to its evaluationAuthors: Turylo A.
- Adjustment of economic results of a company taking into account economic depreciation of fixed capital investmentAuthors: Lobov S. P.
- Reserves of iron ore in deposit as a factor of production capacity guarantee of mining and processing plantsAuthors: Tymoshenko O. O.
- Environmental protection funds in the financial system of invironmental avtivities in PolandAuthors: Avdiushchenko A.
- Global trends in financial provision of social protection for populationAuthors: Barannik L. B.
- Developing business students’ transferable skills for their successful professional careerAuthors: Kostrytska S. I.; Shvets O. D.
- Professional formation of students under cultural and educational environment of the universityAuthors: Nyemtseva N. S.