Archived Papers for Journal
Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics >>
Publisher: ITMO University
Publishing Date: 2021-12-24
- A iber optic vibration sensor based on SMF-MMF-SMF structure and a tilted iber Bragg gratingAuthors: Dmitriev A.A. Grebnev K.V. Varzhel S.V. Plotnikov M.Yu.
- Aberration analysis of a wedge as a compensator element in augmented and virtual reality systemsAuthors: Romanova G.E. Nguyen N.S.
- Estimation of temperature detection delay in a fiber optic gyroscope sensing coilAuthors: Smirnov D.S. Deyneka I.G. Devetyarov D.R. Skliarov Ph.V. Mukhtubayev A.B. Vostrikov E.V.
- The relative intensity noise of a vertical-cavity surface-emitting laser with a fiber Bragg grating external cavityAuthors: Shulepov V.A. Aksarin S.M. Strigalev V.E.
- A comparative analysis of the frequency spectra of the human eye and a cut diamond in visible lightAuthors: Zienko S.I. Zhbanova V.L.
- Vulnerabilities in the quantum key distribution system induced under a pulsed laser attackAuthors: Ruzhitskaya D.D. Zhluktova I.V. Petrov M.A. Zaitsev K.A. Acheva P.P. Zunikov N.A. Shilko A.V. Aktas D. Johlinger F. Trefilov D.O. Ponosova A.A. Kamynin V.A. Makarov V.V.
- Proactive management of the composition and structure of the spatial monitoring system under the influence of destabilizing factorsAuthors: Shaidulin Z.F. Baldytchev M.T. Timoshenko A.V. Omelshin A.A.
- An algorithm of trajectory control for the movement of a mobile robot without measuring the position coordinatesAuthors: Hoang D.T. Pyrkin A.A.
- Different III-V semiconductor nanowires with quantum dots on silicon: growth by molecular-beam epitaxy and propertiesAuthors: Reznik R.R. Kotlyar K.P. Shtrom I.V. Samsonenko Yu.B. Khrebtov A.I. Cirlin G.E.
- Impact of magnesium oxide concentration and yttrium-aluminum garnet stoichiometry deviation on the microstructure and optical transmission of YAG-based ceramicsAuthors: Malyavin F.F. Kravtsov A.A. Tarala V.A. Nikova Chikulina I.S. Vakalov D.S. Lapin V.A. Kuleshov D.S. Medyanik E.V.
- Measurements of heat capacity and thermal conductivity of β-Ga2O3 and β-(AlxGa1–x)2O3 bulk crystals grown by the Czochralski methodAuthors: Bauman D.A. Panov D.Yu. Spiridonov V.A. Kremleva A.V. Odnoblyudov M.A. Asach A.V. Krylov V.A. Isachenko G.N. Tambulatova E.V. Bougrov V.E. Romanov A.E. Measurements
- An approach to the identification of the state of elements in cyber-physical systems based on principal component analysisAuthors: Semenov V.V.
- Stochastic software testing for vulnerability analysisAuthors: Maneev A.O. Spivak A.I.
- Research of machine learning methods in the problem of identification of blood cellsAuthors: Elagina E.A. Margun A.A.
- An Enhanced Exploration and Exploitation of Modified Grey Wolf Optimizer for Fuzzy Rules Reduction in Cloud Intrusion Detection System (CIDS)Authors: Chidambaram B. Erode Subramaniam S. Varatharaj A.
- Model of information interaction channel routing on the FANET network using fuzzy logicAuthors: Tran D.K. Komarov I.I. Vu L.K. Le V.H.
- Bi-level authentication and mannequin routing for improving security features of WSN-IoTAuthors: Sasirega L. Shanthi Ch.
- Spline-wavelet bent robust codesAuthors: Levina A.B. Ryaskin G.A.
- Social media user identity linkage by graphic content comparisonAuthors: Korepanova A.A. Abramov M.V. Tulupyev A.L.
- Monte Carlo Concrete DropPath for epistemic uncertainty estimation in pollen images classificationAuthors: Khanzhina N.E.
- Random number generation with arrays of coupled quantum-dot micropillar lasersAuthors: Petrenko A.A. Kovalev A.V. Bougrov V.E.
- The method of forming and using a digital passport for an electronic product at enterprises of the instrument-making industryAuthors: Donetskaya Ju.V.
- Methods for determining the phase difference of the output signals for the receiving elements of a phased antenna array in a radiophoton circuit with parallel and series pairwise connection of electro-optical modulatorsAuthors: Gusenitsa Ya.N. Morozov A.V. Pokotilo S.A. Snegirev A.L.
- Routing in networks of autonomous underwater vehiclesAuthors: Gruzlikov A.M. Kolesov N.V. Litunenko E.G. Skorodumov Yu.M.