Archived Papers for Journal
Povolzhskaya Arkheologiya (The Volga River Region Archaeology) >>
Publisher: Institute of Archaeology named after A.Kh. Khalikov of Tatarstan Academy of Sciences
Publishing Date: 2020-06-25
- 50 Years Anniversary of Sergei BocharovAuthors: Yavorskaya L.V.; Myts V.L.; Sitdikov A.G.
- The list of Publications of Sergei BocharovAuthors: Asylgaraeva G.Sh.; Iozhitsa D.V.
- Red Clay Pottery with Turquoise Glaze from Archaeological Studies of the Tsarevskoye SettlementAuthors: Bocharov S.G.
- Destruction of Tana by Tamerlane in 1395: Event and ConsequencesAuthors: Karpov S.P.
- Guard Fortifications of the 13th Century in “Khersakei” and Crimean GotiaAuthors: Myts V.L.
- Dissemination of Provincial Byzantine Culture in the Southern Coast of Crimea Based on the Materials of Archaeological Research of the Settlement near the Livadia HospitalAuthors: Novichenkova N.G.
- A Sayantuj-Type Grave from the Budun 2 Cemetery (West Coast of Lake Baikal) and Some Aspects of Funeral Rites from the Population of the Baikal Region in the 13th –14th CenturiesAuthors: Kharinskii A.V.; Orfinskaya O.V.; Portnyagin M.A.
- Pottery of the Lesosibirsk Culture: Typology and Genesis IssuesAuthors: Senotrusova P.O.; Mandryka P.V.
- Teleutsky Vzvoz-I – a Barrow Group of the Golden Horde Period in the South of Western Siberia (Results of Interdisciplinary Research)Authors: Tishkin A.A.
- Zoroastrian Funerary Vessels from South KazakhstanAuthors: Baitanayev B.A.; Zheleznyakov B.A.
- Historical Topography of the Khan's Capital Town of KasimovAuthors: Akhmetgalin F.A.; Sitdikov A.G.
- Life in Motion: Nomadic Cart Culture and Cart Burials of the Golden Horde (A Case Study from Bolshoi Tsaryn I, Kalmykia)Authors: Shingiray I.
- A Settlement Site of the Golden Horde Period in the Area of Ulan-Khol Village in the Lagansky District of the Republic of KalmykiaAuthors: Obukhov Yu.D.; Koltsov P.M.
- Archaeozoological Research of the Settlement Zhemchuzhina-1 and Economic Issues of South-East Сrimea in the Golden Horde PeriodAuthors: Yavorskaya L.V.
- Cast Iron Cauldrons Uncovered in Shehr Al-Djedid (Orheiul Vechi / Old Orhei, Republic of Moldova)Authors: Postică G. I.; Bacumenco-Pîrnău L.V.
- Ceramics from the Capital of the Blatna Principality – the Traces of the Mission of the Brothers Cyril and Methodius in Blatnograd (late 866 – midlle of 867)Authors: Yotov V.
- Baking Eggs During the Mamluk Period. Culinary Multi-Compartment Dishes in SyriaAuthors: François V.
- Belt Set Details from Excavation CXCIX at the Bolgar Fortified SettlementAuthors: Zorya R.S.
- New Studies of Bolgar Ceramics: Historical and Cultural ApproachAuthors: Kuklina A.A.
- Detail of a Belt Set from the Golden Horde Period from South-Western CrimeaAuthors: Masyuta D.A.; Lesnaya E.S.