Archived Papers for Journal
Povolzhskaya Arkheologiya (The Volga River Region Archaeology) >>
Publisher: Institute of Archaeology named after A.Kh. Khalikov of Tatarstan Academy of Sciences
Publishing Date: 2022-12-23
- Subrecent Pollen Spectra of the Middle Volga Region and their Applicability for Climate and Land-Use History ReconstructionAuthors: Ershova E.G.; Ponomarenko E.V.; Vyazov L.A.
- Palynological Research of Bohai Abrikosovsky Settlement (Primorsky Krai)Authors: Lyashchevskaya; Bazarova V.B.; Astashenkova E.V.; Gelman E.I.; Kudryavtseva E.P.; Piskareva Ya.E.
- Metal Wear of the Ancient Nomads of the Altai Foothills: Х-ray fluorescence analysis and cultural-chronological attributionAuthors: Tishkin A.A.
- Results of the Archaeometallographic Study of the Collection of Forged Pieces from the Shcherbet Settlement on the Lower KamaAuthors: Kondrashin V.V.
- Results of the Chemical Composition Analysis of Metal Mirrors of the Golden Horde Period Excavated in MangupAuthors: Dushenko A.A.; Antipenko A.V.
- Fabric from the Collection of Finds of the 13th–14th Centuries Found in the Tunka Valley (Republic of Buryatia)Authors: Kharinskiy A.V.; Senyurina Yu.A.; Ivanov G.L.
- Theoretical and Methodological Aspects of the Application of Factor Analysis on Archaeological DataAuthors: Kovtun S.P.; Shilova Z.V.; Abramova I.V.
- Komintern III Settlement of the Golden Horde Epoch in TatarstanAuthors: Rudenko K.A.; Kazakov E.P.
- Tamga Signs on a Silver Vessel from Yustyd (South Altai)Authors: Kubarev G.V.
- About Some Types of Black Polished Ceramics from Medieval Settlements in the South Aral Sea RegionAuthors: Iskanderova A.D.; Saypov S.T.
- Sabretache from Burial 8 of the Krasnogorsk Burial Ground. Historical AspectAuthors: Nikitina T.B.; Türk A.; Yanchik B.
- Earrings from the Excavation of the Cemetery without Mounds Psebeps-3 of the Middle of the 14th – Beginning of the 15th Century in the Krasnodar KraiAuthors: Tropin N.A.
- New Settlements of the Golden Horde Period and Ottoman Time near Classical Antiquity Settlement Artesian in Eastern CrimeaAuthors: Vinokurov N.I.; Mayko V.V.; Ponomarev L.Yu.
- On the Way to the Crimea and from the Crimea. Or-Kapu (Perekop): introduction to the historical topography of the Crimean Khanate townAuthors: Bocharov S.G.
- Cypraea Moneta (Cowry) Shells in Archaeological Sites of Eastern Europe: Spread, Classification, Use (8th Сentury BC – 7th Century AD)Authors: Yasakov V.S.
- Some Features of the Historical Topography of Samarkand of the 17th CenturyAuthors: Malikov A.M.; Umarov A.Sh.
- Gun and Fire Lighter Flints, Gun Supplies from the “Russian” Cultural Layers of the Fortress of Azov of the 17th–18th CenturiesAuthors: Kolesnik A.V.; Gusach I.R.
- New Materials on the Stone Temple Construction of the 18th Century in Tsaryovokokshaysk – Yoshkar-OlaAuthors: Danilov P.S.; Zeleneev Yu.A.; Sokolov A.V.
- Tiles and Stamps for Making Tiles of the 17th Century from the Excavations of TsaryovokokshaiskAuthors: Pameev R.A.