Archived Papers for Journal
Medicni perspektivi >>
Publisher: Dnipro State Medical University
Publishing Date: 2018-05-03
- Cognitive impairments in patients with heart failure of ischemic genesisAuthors: Azarenko V.Ye. Potabashniy V.A. Fesenko V.I. Kniazieva O.V.
- Changes of platelets activity in patient swith COPD and concomitant arterial hypertension under the influence of L-arginineAuthors: Kovalenko О.М.
- Phenotypic symptoms of conjugate tissue dysplasia in persons of young age with mitral valve prolapseAuthors: Kuznetsova M.A.
- The level of proteinuria and the state of endothelial function in patients with chronic kidney disease combined with subclinical hypothyroidism under the influence of combined antihypertensive therapyAuthors: Kuryata O.V. Garmish I.P.
- The level of Β-2-microglobulin, albuminuria in patients with chronic heart failure and atrial fibrillation depending on the functional state of the kidneysAuthors: Muhammad Muhammad
- Criteria of vital activity lesions as a methodological basis for determining disabilityAuthors: Naumenko L. Borisova I. Berezovskyi V. Fesenko H. Zub T. Chub D.
- The influence of adequate drug therapy on the clinical symptoms and level of serum amyloid A in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary diseaseAuthors: Pertseva T.A. Koval D.S.
- Possible predictors of depressive syndrome in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary diseaseAuthors: Pertseva T.O. Konopkina L.I. Guba Yu.V.
- Daily profile and variability of blood pressure in patients with arterial hypertension (AH) in combination with COPDAuthors: Potabashniy V.A. Fesenko V.I. Burtniak T.Z.
- The use of trypsin-like blood activity as a marker of pulmonary fibrosis severityAuthors: Rodionova V.V. Karaseva O.V.
- Role of biomarkers in diagnostics, stratification of risk and prognosis of heart failureAuthors: Khanyukov О.О. Sapozhnychenko L.V.
- Features of the myocardial infarction course in patients with a permanent atrial fibrillationAuthors: Yalovenko M.I. Khaniukov O.O.
- Galectin-3, advanced glycated end-products serum levels, endothelial function and cardiac hemodynamics in post infarction heart failure patients with reduced and preserved ejection fractionAuthors: Kuryata O. Zabida A. Sirenko O.
- THESESAuthors: -