Archived Papers for Journal
International Journal of English Language and Translation Studies >>
Publisher: Lasting Impressions Press
Publishing Date: 2014-03-01
- A Model for Cognitive Process of Neologisms TranslationAuthors: Moghadas, S. M. & Sharififar, M
- Abel’s Identity Crisis and his Journey to his Native Self in ‘House Made of Dawn’: A Critical Analysis PerspectiveAuthors: Seklem, Irem.
- Diversity vs. Difference: A Critical Analysis of Hybridity and Cultural Identity Crisis in the Novels of Cheikh Hamidou Kane and Chinua AchebeAuthors: DIA, A. A.
- Exploring the Struggle for Survival and Clashes of Generation Gap and Racial Pride in Lorraine Hansberry’s ‘A Raisin in the Sun’Authors: Maheswari, C.N. & Sangam, K.
- Face Value: The Effect of Ethnicity and Gender on Student Expectations of English Language Instructors in the UAEAuthors: Zaidi, N. P., Holtby, A., Afari, E. & Thomson, D.
- Guidelines for Effective TAP (Translation for Academic Purposes) Tutorial CoursesAuthors: Yazdanmehr, E. & Shoghi, S.
- Learn and Unlearn: Drama as an Effective Tool in Teaching English Language and CommunicationAuthors: Banerjee, S.
- Reading Stories to Enhance English Grammar Intake: Correlational AnalysisAuthors: Tedla, Y. G. & Desta, M. T.
- School-Aged Children and Adult Language Production in an Indonesian TV ShowAuthors: Kisno & Sanggam. S.
- Situated Motivation: A Framework for how EFL Learners are Motivated in the ClassroomAuthors: Nguyen, Truong Sa
- Teaching English Idioms through Mnemonic Devices at SSC Level in PakistanAuthors: Mahmood, Sidra
- Teaching Unplugged: Applications of Dogme ELT in IndiaAuthors: Ghazal , S. & Singh , S.
- The Usefulness of Translation in Foreign Language Learning: Students’ AttitudesAuthors: Fernández-Guerra, Ana.
- The Uses of ‘bahi’ as a Discourse Marker in Daily Libyan Arabic ConversationsAuthors: Ahmed, Khadeja.
- Trauma of War as a Paradigmatic Discourse in Doris Lessing’s Martha Quest and A Proper MarriageAuthors: Dharmani, D. & Sheokand, A.
- Trevor Griffiths’s Comedians from Marxist PerspectiveAuthors: B. , Jayalakshmi