Archived Papers for Journal
Studia Humanitatis >>
Publisher: Institute of Modern Humanitarian Researches (Moscow, Russia)
Publishing Date: 2014-07-01
- To the question of political engagement in the written sources on the history of the Pskov princedom XIII-XV centuriesAuthors: Pesyakov S.A.
- V. Dubrovsky’s role in a process of historical monuments formation and culture protection system in Ukraine in 1925-1930Authors: Kazymir V.A.
- The press of Nazi occupation period in 1941-1944 in the newest Ukrainian studies (historiographical review)Authors: Gribkov I.V.
- Manuscript of Marc Popovski about Tolstoyan movementAuthors: Kolupaev V.E.
- Peculiarities of the ethnic component of immigration in the USA in the late XX ? the early XXI centuryAuthors: Bureiko N.M.
- Party system of the Middle Urals: stages of developmentAuthors: Muhametov R.S.
- The state and prospects of cooperation between Ukraine and Republic of India in defense sphereAuthors: Khodorowskii A.A.
- The place and role of Ukraine in modern geopolitical processes in the Eastern European regionAuthors: Bostan S.I.
- The unity of trinitology and agapelogy of Saint AugustineAuthors: Pavenkov O.V.
- The image of the blessed monarch, the Holy King of Georgia David the BuilderAuthors: Efimov V.F.; Nikolsky E.V.
- Methodological basis of Church History in archpriest Alexander Gorsky’s scientific workAuthors: Melkov A.S