Archived Papers for Journal
Studia Humanitatis >>
Publisher: Institute of Modern Humanitarian Researches (Moscow, Russia)
Publishing Date: 2015-01-25
- Documentary sources for the biographical research of Ukrainian Autocephalous Orthodox Church (1921-1927) Metropolitan Vasily Lipkovsky (1864-1937)Authors: Prelovska I.M.
- A nun Valerie Makeyeva and the underground Orthodox book printing in the USSRAuthors: Kolupaev V.E.
- A historical perspective on the regional dimension of higher education institutionsAuthors: Fotea A.C.
- International migration as a subject of interdisciplinary studiesAuthors: Bureiko N.M.
- Human potential development as a prerequisite of public policy efficiencyAuthors: Polishchuk I.V.
- On the integration developmental characteristics as a form of international policy in the context of modern globalization processesAuthors: Bostan S.I.
- Theoretical research approach to the institute of international elections observationAuthors: Kruglashova Velch V.D.
- Contemporary linguistic analysis of the concept “Love”Authors: Pavenkov O.S.
- St. Theophan the Recluse, on the translation of the Holy Scripture into RussianAuthors: Kashirina V.V.
- The concept of St. Theophan the Recluse about the human spirit in the context of patristic anthropologyAuthors: Zaitsev C.
- History of a word (about the biblical and liturgical translation ?τ?ν α?ώνων? in Holy Kiev Church XIV-XIX centuries). Part 2Authors: Bochkar A.
- Anti-Turkish Polish prose of Joannykij GalyatovskijAuthors: Sukhareva S.V.
- “A Hero of Our Time”: a novel or a cycle?Authors: Nikishov Y.M.
- Issue of the nobility in Vsevolod Solovyov’s prose and journalismAuthors: Nikolsky E.V.
- The specificity of folklore and mythological motifs in the novel “Tsar Maiden” by Vsevolod SolovyovAuthors: Lyapina S.M.
- “Three Loves”. A portrait of a woman destroyed by an inevitable destinyAuthors: Fusco A.
- Genre reduction in contemporary prose (on the example of L. Devis’s fiction)Authors: Lee T.G.
- Linguistic characteristics of the text “Prikhot” from the book by A.P. Stepanov “Novels and journeys in Maimai-Chen”Authors: Burmakina N.A.; Chekhanova S.Y.
- Practice-oriented training of bachelors of philologyAuthors: Kravchenko E.V.
- The nature of the phenomenon “Event” in the prism of the conception by Gilles DeleuzeAuthors: Pilyugina E.V.
- The problem of the sacred space in the A.N. Tolstoy's journalismAuthors: Schelokova L.I.
- Modern subculture of downshifting: origins and axiologyAuthors: Efimov V.F.; Nikolsky E.V.