Archived Papers for Journal
Studia Humanitatis >>
Publisher: Institute of Modern Humanitarian Researches (Moscow, Russia)
Publishing Date: 2017-07-04
- The myth of a Liberation War? Anti-Napoleonic Wars in Germany (1806-1815) in researches of modern German historiansAuthors: Sterkhov D.V.
- The image of Great Britain in the interpretation of journalists of the military periodical “The Chronicle of the War against Japan”Authors: Frolov V.V.
- Turkish putsch through the eyes of Turkish people: image of the failed coup estimated by Turkish media in July 2016Authors: Mamedov Z.I.
- Philosophy of Russian cosmism and virtual teachingAuthors: Gerashchenko I.G.
- Objectivation of actualization of humanistic component in the syllabus of agricultural universitiesAuthors: Myshak O.O.
- Issues of distance education: methodological aspectAuthors: Gerashchenko I.G.; Gerashchenko N.V.
- New approaches to the development of spiritual and moral education of the youthAuthors: Gerlakh I.V.; Shkuropii K.V.; Shumilova N.S.
- The national experience of the transformation processes in the Republic of BulgariaAuthors: Zhukovska A.O.
- Sentimental tourism as one of the newest ways of enhancement and development of Ukrainian-Polish relationsAuthors: Kopachynska G.V.; Kotsan N.N.; Mazurets R.R.; Voznyuk E.V.
- Matrimonial therapy as a mean of assistance to the institution of family within modern conditionsAuthors: Staniszewska A.
- The optimistic dimension in contemporary Orthodox pastoral care. Anthropological directionsAuthors: Scarlat P.
- Cult of icons in the 19th – early 20th centuries: social aspect (on the materials of the European North of Russia)Authors: Pulkin M.V.
- On the problem of Ethnophyletism: a historical study. Part IVAuthors: Venediktov V.Y.
- A brief review of noncanonical Orthodox jurisdiction in force on territory of Samara MetropoliaAuthors: Bochkov P.V.
- Functional cognitive paradigm in research of metaphorAuthors: Nahnybida L.S.
- Chekhov’s dramatic art and cinematograph: implementation of author’s assumption in active shot modeAuthors: Bezrukov A.N.
- Meetings in “Diaries” by Jan Józef SzczepańskiAuthors: Giemza L.
- “But it sometimes happens that something is not and is, and is more real than it would be”. Concepts of hope in “Drzewo” by Wiesław MyśliwskiAuthors: Jarosz A.
- Mythologization of time in the poetic reminiscences of J.R. Fowles’s “The French Lieutenant’s Woman”Authors: Drozdova М.S.
- Peculiarities of constructing the models of mass religious communicationAuthors: Petrushkevych
- Glamour in the system of aesthetic categories. Part II. Glamour in the context of “low” aesthetic categories: organic unityAuthors: Nikolsky E.V.
- The digital divide: philosophical reflectionAuthors: Dedyulina M.A.
- From individuum to dividuum: on the question of multiplicity of identities in virtual environmentAuthors: Golubinskaya A.V.
- The history of the Russian Orthodox Church in Denmark (1741-2016) seen in a Danish-Russian historical perspectiveAuthors: Christensen C.S.