Archived Papers for Journal
Studia Humanitatis >>
Publisher: Institute of Modern Humanitarian Researches (Moscow, Russia)
Publishing Date: 2017-10-25
- Customary law and public order support between the 18th and the early 20th centuries (on materials of the Olonets province)Authors: Pulkin M.V.
- The growth of protest moods among political exiles of Vyatka province before the first Russian revolutionAuthors: Kalinina D.A.
- Social and anthropogenic factors in formation of public life of theTobolsk province citizens between the second half of the 19th and early 20th centuriesAuthors: Tomilov I.S.
- Prospects for armed conflict between the USSR and the United States until 1950 in the CIA estimatesAuthors: Mamedov Z.I.
- Review of the thesis: Remnyova S.V. Crime prevention in Leningrad and the Leningrad Region between the later 1950s and the first half of the 1960sAuthors: Frolov V.V.
- Directions of innovative educational technologies implemented in formation of the students’ competencesAuthors: Barabas D.O.; Nabokova T.S.
- Sport tourism as a module in elective courses on physical culture and sports in higher education institutionsAuthors: Vinogradov O.V.
- Peculiarities of professional education in the system of higher pedagogical educationAuthors: Nikitina O.E.
- Decentralization in the post-authoritarian Czech Republic: theoretical and empirical aspectsAuthors: Haydanka Y.I.
- Adaptation and integration policy for foreign citizens: features of legal regulation in the Russian FederationAuthors: Sazonova O.A.
- The role of legal culture in minimizing human rights risks (on the example of legislation of the constituent unit of the Central Federal District)Authors: Novikova A.E.
- Features of photo-visual technologies application in the study of attitude to discriminatory behavior in situations of ethnic interactionAuthors: Bzezyan A.A.; Labunskaya V.A.; Pogontseva D.V.
- The history of the Moravian Church rooting in Unitas Fratrum or the Unity of the Brethren (1457-2017) based on the description of the two settlements of Christiansfeld and SareptaAuthors: Christensen C.S.
- The opinion of St. Theophan, the Recluse, on Belokrinitskaya and Coreligionists HierarchyAuthors: Kashirina V.V.
- On the history of “Turkish Orthodox Church” appearing: a political project or luckless national autocephalityAuthors: Bochkov P.V.
- Ecological education through liturgical experience. Aspects of Orthodox traditionAuthors: Scarlat P.
- The textual analysis of the concept “audacia” used by CiceroAuthors: Bragova A.M.
- On the ambiguities of elegy “Under the Blue Sky...” by A. PushkinAuthors: Nikishov Y.M.
- Structural analysis of the lyrics as a representation model of aesthetic coordinatesAuthors: Bezrukov A.N.
- Emotive language features of text as an indicator of the author's attitude in the poem “Homesickness” by Marina TsvetaevaAuthors: Demchenko Y.O.
- Tradition and reality in John Fowles’s poetryAuthors: Drozdova М.S.
- Distribution of information flows on the local Internet news resourcesAuthors: Shulgina I.A.
- Verbal methods of realisation of addresser-addressee relations in French political media texts (through the example of the texts of political videos issued by the candidates for the French 2017 presidential election)Authors: Dmitrieva A.V.
- Hegel’s philosophy of right in contemporary educationAuthors: Gerashchenko A.I.; Gerashchenko I.G.
- Specifics of the capital in scientific knowledge: cultural aspectAuthors: Kniazeva E.D.