Archived Papers for Journal
Studia Humanitatis >>
Publisher: Institute of Modern Humanitarian Researches (Moscow, Russia)
Publishing Date: 2019-01-25
- A study of the work of Claude de Seyssel as a translator of classical texts and his contribution to the development of French humanismAuthors: Kuleshova E.V.
- Russian-Swedish confrontation in Karelia (18th – early 20th centuries)Authors: Pulkin M.V.
- The mutual significance of literature for Denmark and Russia throughout the ages. A description and analysis of the social impact and artistic and literary inspiration between Russia and DenmarkAuthors: Christensen C.S.
- Franc Brin, Russian administrator of German origin: the contribution to the development of the Tobolsk provinceAuthors: Tomilov I.S.
- American Mormon fundamentalists and the tradition of “historical” polygamy in the 19th and early 20th centuriesAuthors: Prilutskiy V.V.
- Zionism in Jewish communities of North Caucasus at the beginning of the 20th century: ideas and practiceAuthors: Norkina E.S.
- The organisation and functioning of the regional Council of women during the Perestroika period (1985-1991) in Smolensk regionAuthors: Aksenova E.K.; Ivanov A.M.; Ilyina
- Experienced model of the organization of physical training for the instructor officers in higher military educational institutionAuthors: Burikov A.V.; Vasin V.N.; Ershov S.A.
- Intellectual systems in education: history and prospectsAuthors: Markaryan A.O.; Haraberjush I.F.
- Presidential threshold policy in Indonesian presidential election of 2019Authors: Aziz Setyagama
- The legal policy of investigation and verification on corruptionAuthors: Yahman
- Psychosocial occupational therapy within the sphere of the interventions, applied in clinical social workAuthors: Mehandzhiyska G.A.
- Social distance in interaction with the representatives of ethno-cultural groups according to their appearanceAuthors: Bzezyan A.A.; Gura O.R.; Labunskaya V.A.
- The issue of legal boundaries of the Moscow Patriarch according to the acts of the Council of Constantinople in 1593, the missive of the Patriarch Dionysius IV in 1686 and the 17th canon of the Forth Ecumenical CouncilAuthors: Pushkov F.
- Etymological nest with root *mxr- in the Russian languageAuthors: Zakharova J.G.; Melnichenko E.V.
- The issue of religious terms illustrated in explanatory dictionariesAuthors: Krylova I.A.
- Semantic variation of good wishing in Russian and ChineseAuthors: Tikhonova А.V.; Chibisova O.V.
- Literature in teaching Russian to foreign studentsAuthors: Bogdanova P.S.; Mekhtiev V.G.
- Kutuzov and Ryleev, what these names mean in the version of the stanza in “Eugene Onegin”Authors: Nikishov Y.M.
- Lexical and semantic features of anthroponyms in the poem “Greetings to Heydar Baba” by Mohammad Hossein ShahriarAuthors: Gulusoy İ.E.
- The formation of multiculturalism concept in literatureAuthors: Tkachuk O.P.
- Philosophy of rational needsAuthors: Gerashchenko I.G.
- How pain becomes common? Cultural trauma as a processAuthors: Golovashina O.V.
- Traumatisation of the past: methodology of research and main approachesAuthors: Anikin D.A.
- An opinion as a structure element of the epistemic climate of knowledge societyAuthors: Golubinskaya A.V.