Archived Papers for Journal
Studia Humanitatis >>
Publisher: Institute of Modern Humanitarian Researches (Moscow, Russia)
Publishing Date: 2021-01-25
- Within eight years... “Studia Humanitatis” journal in 30 issues – the history of formation and the modern stageAuthors: Melkov A.S.
- The Vikings and their importance for the North Atlantic (Iceland, Greenland, North America) from the beginning of the expansion in the 9th century until the extinction around 1400Authors: Christensen C.S.
- Honorary citizenship as the Russian Empire estate in national historiographyAuthors: Leonov D.E.
- The discussion on parish autonomy (middle of the 19th and early 20th centuries)Authors: Pulkin M.V.
- “Dry law” of 1914 in city and village: comparative analysisAuthors: http st-hum.ru en node
- Interwar Poland in the US foreign policyAuthors: Nemchaninov D.G.
- State innovations in education and the problem of pedagogical riskAuthors: Gerashchenko I.G.; Gerashchenko N.V.
- Text as a didactic unit in the representation aspect about the text-forming function of modalityAuthors: Slavuta T.A.
- The position of the People’s Consultative Assembly in the constitutional structure of the Republic of IndonesiaAuthors: Azis Setyagama
- Special equipment in law enforcement: concept and systemAuthors: Haraberjush I.F.
- The use of emotional-stress psychotherapy in decompensation of oppositional-defiant disorder among children, manifested by protest or infantile encopresisAuthors: Kokurenkova P.A.; Shishkov V.V.
- Permanent instability and the problem of life’s meaning: possible coping strategies during the crisisAuthors: Staniszewska Ż.; Staniszewski M.
- Church architecture in the Western style. Synod of Zamość in 1720 and its significance for the process of church interior latinisation on the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth territory in 1720-1795Authors: Walczak D.
- Unbroken and not surrendered... Monographic collection review: “The sufferers for the faith in Christ of the Saint Petersburg land” by M.V. ShkarovskyAuthors: Ponkin I.V.
- To the question of the early period Old Russian phonological system descriptionAuthors: Kurulyenok A.A.
- The issues of religious terms’ description in Russian explanatory dictionariesAuthors: Krylova I.A.
- Metaphors of disease as a tool for conceptualization of “Black Lives Matter” movement in the US media (the case of “The Seattle Times” newspaper data)Authors: Pologova K.V.
- The figure of Lesbia in Catullus’ in Verona poetryAuthors: Bragova A.M.; Dragunova A.A.
- Mikhail Lermontov and his “marginal” interpretations: late 19th and early 20th centuriesAuthors: Mekhtiev V.G.
- When poetry is read like prose. Debunking the opus “Mute Onegin” by A. MinkinAuthors: Nikishov Y.M.
- The issue of historical functionality: the role of the subject in the context of the historical process’ objectivityAuthors: Poletaeva Y.G.
- Collective traumas as a subject of memory studies: the specifics of Russian discourseAuthors: Anikin D.A.
- Representation of cultural traumas in modern media: between social functionality and institutional inefficiencyAuthors: Linchenko A.A.