Archived Papers for Journal
Studia Humanitatis >>
Publisher: Institute of Modern Humanitarian Researches (Moscow, Russia)
Publishing Date: 2021-04-25
- Reliefs and sculptures of Hatshepsut and reconstruction of her real appearanceAuthors: Selezneva V.A.; Sivkina N.Y.
- The reign of Philip II of Macedon: a new perspective on periodizationAuthors: Borisova E.Y.; Sivkina N.Y.
- The image of the Empress Elizabeth Petrovna in the essays of British historians (1780-1800s)Authors: Artemenkova K.P.
- The Russian Revolution (1905-1921) explained through the propaganda movies of the soviet film director Sergei EisensteinAuthors: Christensen C.S.
- Voluntary societies on the struggle for sobriety in the period of Perestroika based on the materials of the Smolensk region (1985-1987)Authors: Ivanov A.M.; Kupchenko K.V.; Fedoskin N.N.
- “Foreign school” in the 19th and early 20th centuries: problems of pedagogical practice transformations (on the materials of the European North of Russia)Authors: Pulkin M.V.
- Digital teaching as an effective means of educationAuthors: Kostyuchenkova N.V.
- To the question of defining the notion “electronic learner’s dictionary”Authors: Balalaieva O.Y.
- The supervision function problems of the House of Representatives in the Indonesian government systemAuthors: Azis Setyagama
- Political parties’ development trends in the information society contextAuthors: Vlasova O.Y.
- Readmission as a transfer mechanism of foreign citizens and persons without citizenship to the required stateAuthors: Sazonova O.A.
- The genesis of Sufism and its development over the centuriesAuthors: Jaremba M.
- Icon accessible to every believer. Russian icons in finift’ of the 19th and early 20th centuriesAuthors: Walczak D.
- Orthodox medical prose in the perception of foreign students (based on the work of hieromonk Theodorit Senchukov)Authors: Kucherova A.M.
- Symbolism of numbers in fairy tales: three, seven, fortyAuthors: Aliyev O.
- Ethno-cultural features of the official addresses forms in the Azerbaijani languageAuthors: Eminli B.I.
- Means of verbalization of the spatial subcategory “locativity” in the English terminology of biotechnology sphereAuthors: Sуrotina O.O.
- The Bible code of the dramatic poem “Obsessed” by Lesya UkrainkaAuthors: Zhvania L.V.
- Secondary worlds of fanfiction and parody (“Harry Potter and methods of rationality” by E. Yudkowsky and “Porry Hatter and the stone philosopher” by A.V. Zhvaletsky and I.E. Mytko)Authors: Bruchikova E.V.; Safron E.A.
- On the formation of a principles number for the interpretation of cultural heritage objectsAuthors: Pilyak S.A.