Archived Papers for Journal
Studia Humanitatis >>
Publisher: Institute of Modern Humanitarian Researches (Moscow, Russia)
Publishing Date: 2021-07-25
- Property of the parish temple in the 18th – early 20th centuries (based on the materials of the Olonets diocese)Authors: Pulkin M.V.
- The “Greek project” of Catherine II in cultural and ideological perspectivesAuthors: Khrul A.
- The Balkan direction of Russian foreign policy: history and modernityAuthors: Kharybin A.N.
- Among Russia, the USA, Canada and Great Britain. The history of Wrangel Island in the 19th and 20th centuriesAuthors: Christensen C.S.
- The first monograph about the Russian Corps... Textbook review: “The Death marsh of the Russian Protective Corps” by A.A. SamtsevichAuthors: Ovchinnikov D.P.
- The fall of the Komsomol authority: an attempt to introduce commerce into the organization of young people leisure activities (on the example of Smolensk region)Authors: Aksenova E.K.; Ivanov A.M.
- Professional training of a Polish language and literature teacher in correlation of the latest Ministry of Science and Higher Education normative documentsAuthors: Marzec-Jóźwicka M.
- Monitoring of students’ academic achievements as a tool of the internal quality control system in higher educationAuthors: Kubanov R.A.
- The role of the Regional Representative Council in the Indonesian government systemAuthors: Azis Setyagama
- How has the invention of printing press influenced the Russian icon painting? Printed icons in Russia at the end of the 19th and early 20th centuriesAuthors: Walczak D.
- Biblical traces in the poetry of Anna PogonowskaAuthors: Giemza L.
- An analysis of the modern Catholic Church approach to the environmental problemsAuthors: Beshenich C.
- Book review: “Church of the Nativity on Peski: history pages” by A.S. Melkov and M.V. ShkarovskyAuthors: Belonogova J.I.
- Means of representation of the feature category in the English biotechnology terminologyAuthors: Syrotina O.O.
- Comic art as a way to highlight current environmental issuesAuthors: Mozhegova I.S.; Fadeeva N.Y.
- The image of King Arthur in classic literature and modern cinema: comparative aspectAuthors: Russkikh A.S.; Shushmarchenko E.A.
- “Eugene Onegin”: a novel in verseAuthors: Nikishov Y.M.
- Episode of Russian futurism: Arthur Rimbaud and Varvara StatievaAuthors: Markov A.V.
- Folklore motifs and plots in oral narratives about the “Holy War”Authors: Litsareva A.F.
- Myths about aliens in the modern in formation space: simulacra and fakesAuthors: Krylova M.N.