Archived Papers for Journal
Studia Humanitatis >>
Publisher: Institute of Modern Humanitarian Researches (Moscow, Russia)
Publishing Date: 2022-04-25
- “Studia Humanitatis” journal in 35 issues: history and current stage of its developmentAuthors: Melkov A.S.
- The Renaissance of the 12th century: the “liberal arts” and a treatment by Martianus CapellaAuthors: Arsenev V.I.
- Construction of parish churches in the 18th – early 20th centuries: problems of legislative regulation (by the materials of the Olonets diocese)Authors: Pulkin M.V.
- “On a skinny horse in bad weather…”: the problem of availability of land medical care in Russia at the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries (according to the data of the Tula province)Authors: Lyubushkin A.D.
- 1949 conference in Lake Success as a stage in the international environmental cooperation formationAuthors: Tsverianashvili I.A.
- Interrelation of physical fitness level and the qualification level of military service radio engineering specialtiesAuthors: Dvornichenko G.V.; Loshadkin D.A.; Temkin I.M.; Yakunin N.I.
- Territorial branch of the university as a center for the development of classical education in small townsAuthors: Leonenko E.G.; Moskalenko; Yudin I.V.
- The problem of educational workers’ professional well-beingAuthors: Gerashchenko I.G.; Gerashchenko N.V.
- The public support of violence phenomenon through the prism of the just world conceptionAuthors: Vlasova O.Y.
- Public administration in the migration sphere: main mechanismsAuthors: Sazonova O.A.
- Development of educational motivation in higher school: research accentsAuthors: Malakhova O.N.; Mosina L.S.
- Fire faith: images of fire on old belief iconsAuthors: Walczak D.
- The emotive component of Nikolay Kolyada speech portraitAuthors: Zenchenko E.O.; Shushmarchenko E.A.
- To the essence of Medea image in the eponymous tragedy by EuripidesAuthors: Bragova A.M.; Kuznetsova A.V.
- Modern artistic literature about the village: geographical aspectAuthors: Krylova M.N.
- Teaching philosophy in modern times: an approach based on Hugh St. VictorAuthors: Beshenich C.
- Wassily Kandinsky and birth of abstract art in Munich in the 1910sAuthors: Christensen C.S.