Archived Papers for Journal
Studia Humanitatis >>
Publisher: Institute of Modern Humanitarian Researches (Moscow, Russia)
Publishing Date: 2022-07-25
- From Germonassa to Tamatarkha: localization of ancient cities on the Taman PeninsulaAuthors: Fedchenko O.D.
- Veliky Novgorod (1136-1478): a Russian democratic experiment in the middle ages or not?Authors: Christensen C.S.
- The Russian-Prussian communication practices and migration of specialists to Saint Petersburg by the example of berlin locksmith master F.V. Knack in 1836-1837Authors: Keller A.V.
- Formation and development of zemstvo veterinary service at the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries (according to the data of the Tula province)Authors: Lyubushkin A.D.
- Territorial institutions of Olonets province and Stolypin agrarian reformAuthors: Badanov V.G.
- Migration policy in the Soviet Union in the second half of the 20th century (based on the materials of the Smolensk region)Authors: Ivanov A.M.; Ivanova E.A.
- Choosing a development strategy for a private confessional school (by the example of an Orthodox school in Moscow)Authors: Pirogov D.V.
- The problem of becoming a hero in the novel “The voice” by Daria Dotsuk. Methodological recommendations to study the storyAuthors: Khuzzyatullina T.V.
- Government policy in developing the environment sustainable in IndonesiaAuthors: Azis Setyagama; Muchamad Su'ud
- About digital technologies development and their influence on the migration relationsAuthors: Sazonova N.V.; Sazonova O.A.
- The sacrament of marriage: problems of implementation in the 18th – early 20th centuries (based on the materials of the Olonets diocese)Authors: Pulkin M.V.
- “Theology of the Body”: a discussion on community, love and equalityAuthors: Beshenich С.
- Corpus technologies in the study of collocations (by the example of “AntConc” and “SketchEngine” services)Authors: Palytchuk D.A.
- Language game as a tool for promoting product brands in EnglishAuthors: Ilyushkina M.Y.; Tarasova I.V.
- Latin mottos todayAuthors: Gabrelyan P.I.; Danilina N.I.
- Oblomov-like heroes in Turkish literatureAuthors: Yetkin B.G.
- Humour in songs by Bulat Okudzhava and Jacek Kaczmarski: a functional analysisAuthors: Khrul A.; Chrul S.
- Russian philosophy and circus artAuthors: Markov A.V.
- “Post-truth” as an ontological error in a global media and academic discourseAuthors: Khroul V.