Archived Papers for Journal
Studia Humanitatis >>
Publisher: Institute of Modern Humanitarian Researches (Moscow, Russia)
Publishing Date: 2022-10-25
- “To sanctify the heaven and the earth”: processions in the European North of Russia between the end of the 18th and the beginning of the 20th centuriesAuthors: Pulkin M.V.
- Materials of the British War Crimes Investigation Branch of Nazi atrocities in NorwayAuthors: Emelyanova E.O.
- The Soviet-German dialogue on energy as a prerequisite for détente in 1960s-1970sAuthors: Keller A.V.
- The Jagiellon dynasty and the birth of education in Poland: a pursuit towards knowledgeAuthors: Beshenich C.
- Ownership of land regulation for foreign citizens in IndonesiaAuthors: Azis Setyagama; Edy Sumarno
- Between icon and picture: painting icons in Russia between the 18th and 20th centuriesAuthors: Walczak D.
- Stereotypes on religion in media: A case of Muslims in Russia and the USAAuthors: Khroul V.
- Humour in media discourse on religion as a factor of conflictAuthors: Khrul A; Khroul V.
- The image of the tarantula in the language and ideas of prerevolutionary RussiaAuthors: Bogatyrev A.V.
- Comparative analysis of three English translation equivalents of the Russian lexeme “toska”: anguish, misery, yearningAuthors: Komarov E.V.
- Comparative analysis of morphological peculiarities and level of usage of subordinate compound adverbs in Tajik literary language appertaining to 18th-19th centuries (on the example of “Tuhfat-ul-khoni” and “Zafar-Name”)Authors: Ashrapov B.P.
- Pilgrimage ekphrasis: “The Annunciation” by Lydia AlexeevaAuthors: Markov A.V.
- Folklore attitudes of Yagub Mahir’s poetryAuthors: Adishirinov K.F.
- The tale of the Semrug in the novel “Zuleikha opens her eyes” by Guzel Yakhina: features of intertextual relationsAuthors: Shpak E.R.
- Sculpting in time, space and spirituality: the Soviet film instructor Andrei Tarkovsky and his inner journey through his seven feature length movies (1962-1986)Authors: Christensen C.S.
- Socio-philosophical problem of the digital generation representatives’ communicationAuthors: Bogdanova V.O; Stolbina Y.D.
- Karl Polanyi on the peculiarities of the traditional society economyAuthors: Gerashchenko I.G.; Gerashchenko N.V.