Archived Papers for Journal
Studia Humanitatis >>
Publisher: Institute of Modern Humanitarian Researches (Moscow, Russia)
Publishing Date: 2023-01-25
- The tenth anniversary of “Studia Humanitatis” journalAuthors: Melkov A.S.
- The origin of Scandinavia hydronyms: two basesAuthors: Fedchenko O.D.
- Military-political rivalry of Ghurids with Seljukids in the middle of the 12th centuryAuthors: Sharipov M.M.
- Parish chapels between the end of the 18th and the beginning of the 20th centuries (based on the materials of the Olonets diocese)Authors: Pulkin M.V.
- The Tunguska incident, June 30, 1908: a blast, a meteorite, a comet, or a threat from spaceAuthors: Christensen C.S.
- The state of homelessness and juvenile delinquency in 1941-1945 (based on the materials of the Smolensk region)Authors: Ivanov A.M.; Kotova E.A.
- National cinematography development in Kazakhstan: historiography of the problemAuthors: Kozhabergenova A.Y.
- Status of the Corruption Eradication Commission in creating good governance in IndonesiaAuthors: Azis Setyagama; Wawan Susilo
- Fear dictatorship within the context of information society developmentAuthors: Vlasova O.Y.
- How can a believer understand correctly the thick of scenes and characters? Multi-figure and multi-part compositions in Russian iconography between the 17th and 19th centuriesAuthors: Walczak D.
- An essay on the history of the Nativity Alexander-Joseph Brotherhood. Part IAuthors: Melkov A.S.
- Igor Dobrodomov’s idea about the umlaut transformation of old Russian vowel phonemes ě and eAuthors: Kurulyenok A.A.
- The usage of simple Arabisms in “Khamsa” by Khoju Kirmoni (on the example of adjective)Authors: Dodokhojaeva P.I.
- Morphological peculiarities and level of usage of the preposition “bar/on” in Tajik literary language appertaining to the 18th century (on the example of historical writing referred to as “Tuhfat-ul-khoni” by Muhammadvafo Karminagi)Authors: Ashrapov B.P.
- Lexical and grammatical transformations in translation: a case of scientific and publicistic text in Russian and Polish languagesAuthors: Chrul S.
- Oriental motifs in the novel “Eugene Onegin” by Alexander PushkinAuthors: Rahimova E.R.
- “I am with you”: second-person narration in Ron Butlin’s novel “The sound of my voice”Authors: Maziarczyk G.
- “Poems on the Greek language” by Sergey Averintsev as a sum of Russian modernist poetryAuthors: Markov A.V.
- Transformation of the devil image in heavy music: comparative analysis in the context of metal subgenresAuthors: Nauryz G.O.
- Origin and development of Russian intelligentsia: economic analysisAuthors: Gerashchenko I.G.; Gerashchenko N.V.
- Patristic anthropology and the future of scienceAuthors: Pirozhkova S.V.