Archived Papers for Journal
Studia Humanitatis >>
Publisher: Institute of Modern Humanitarian Researches (Moscow, Russia)
Publishing Date: 2023-04-25
- Etruscans and Rome: the Celtic trail on the ApenninesAuthors: Fedchenko O.D.
- Traps and snares used in Turkmen huntingAuthors: Hommyyev T.B.
- On the question of the identity between the Sarkel fortress and the chronicle Belaya Vezha and “grad”Authors: Usmanov E.M.
- The struggle for compromise: Timofey Andreev about the old believers, the Church and the state (the second half of the 18th century)Authors: Pulkin M.V.
- Organization of territorial medical care in Vologda province (the second half of the 19th and early 20th centuries)Authors: Badanov V.G.
- Socio-demographic characteristics of Uglich and Uglich uyezd monasteries inhabitants in the early 20th centuryAuthors: Leonov D.E.
- The specificity of modern patriotic education in RussiaAuthors: Gerashchenko I.G.; Gerashchenko N.V.
- Status of government regulations in lieu of laws in Indonesian state administration systemAuthors: Azis Setyagama; I Gusti Ayu Putri Kartika; M. Sulthon.
- The universal welfare model in Denmark: the origin, development and the futureAuthors: Christensen C.S.
- Foreign citizens’ public legal characterization of digital rightsAuthors: Sazonova O.A.
- The value of mental states self-assessment diagnostics of the agrarian university junior studentsAuthors: Zaitseva S.A.; Malakhova O.N.; Russkikh I.T.
- Features of “spirit” concept in St. Theophan the Recluse’s anthropology: a theological analysisAuthors: Monk Savvaty Savochkin
- An essay on the history of the Nativity Alexander-Joseph Brotherhood. Part IIAuthors: Melkov A.S.
- Uighurs and Iranian-Chinese civilizationAuthors: Murodi N.
- Level of the suffix -гоҳ usage in “Tarjumai Tarikhi Yamini” by JurfodikoniAuthors: Ashrapov B.P.
- Chatsky and Onegin. Part IAuthors: Nikishov Y.M.
- Hercule Poirot, foreigners and traveling in the works by Agatha ChristieAuthors: Bogatyrev A.V.
- Poems by Ilya Kisychev in the context of contemporary Russian poetry developmentAuthors: Krylova M.N.
- Myths on religions in Russian media: a functional perspectiveAuthors: Khroul V.
- Looking for light: an enlightened search?Authors: Beshenich C.