Archived Papers for Journal
International Journal of Physiotherapy >>
Publishing Date: 2014-06-09
- INTRA-RATER RELIABILITY OF WII BALANCE BOARD (WBB) IN ASSESSING STANDING BALANCE IN OLDER ADULTSAuthors: Shilpa Dugani Burji; Pravin Aaron; Subin Solomen; Mallikarjunaiah.H.S.
- Effectiveness of a New Balance Training Progrm on Rocker Board in Sitting in Stroke Subjects A Pilot StudyAuthors: Sandesh Rayamajhi; Dipika Khanal; Mallikarjunaiah .H .S.
- Comparative Effect of Vision Deprived Balance Training over Free Vision Balance Training Among Stroke SubjectsAuthors: Jibi Paul
- Effect of Upper-Limb and Thoracic Muscle Strength on 6-Min Walk Distance in COPD PatientsAuthors: D Varalakshmi; Madhavi .K
- Sensitivity and Specificity of Individual Berg Balance Items Compared with the Total Score to Predict Falls in Community Dwelling Elderly IndividualsAuthors: Hazel Denzil Dias; Pravin Aaron; Subin Solomen; Mallikarjunaiah H.S.
- Problem Oriented Willed Movement Therapy On Motor Abilities Of Traumatic Brain Injury Patients With Cognitive DeficitsAuthors: Srikant Sikatia; Prabhu .C; Suchetha .P.S; Mallikarjunaiah .H .S.
- Long Term Effect of Cyriax Physiotherpy with Supervised Exercise Program in Subjects with Tennis ElbowAuthors: Pallavi Shridhar Thakare; Vinod Babu .K; Sai Kumar .N; Ayyappan .V.R.
- Effectiveness of Medial to Lateral Taping with Exercise Programme in Subjects with Lateral EpicondylitisAuthors: Bhavana Dattaram Desai; Vinod Babu .K; Sai Kumar .N; Asha .D
- Effect of Positional Release Technique in Subjects with Subacute TrapezitisAuthors: Sweety Charles Carvalho; Vinod Babu .K; Sai Kumar .N; Ayyappan V.R
- Addressing the Challenges of Life after StrokeAuthors: Srikanth Babu Venga