Archived Papers for Journal
Acta Microbiologica Bulgarica >>
Publisher: Bulgarian Society for Microbiology (Union of Scientists in Bulgaria)
Publishing Date: 2017-12-01
- Distribution of Super-Antigens and Toxins in Bulgarian Invasive and Non-Invasive Clinical Isolates Streptococcus pyogenesAuthors: Muhtarova A. Gergova R. Setchanova L. Mitov I.
- Virological Responses Evaluated During Antiviral Therapy in Chronically Infected HBV and HDV PatientsAuthors: Tsaneva-Damyanova D. Ivanova L. Ivanova I. Chervenkov T. Todorova T. Stoykova Zh. Kostadinova Ts.
- Prevalence and Antibiotic Susceptibility of Ureaplasma spp. and Mycoplasma hominis Strains in Sexually Active Women in RomaniaAuthors: Năşcuţiu A-M. Ionescu M. D. Ionescu G.
- A Case of Streptococcus pneumoniae Urinary IsolateAuthors: Kuzucu E. A. Çalışkan E. Bayrak Z. Ş. Önder İ. T. Öcal D. Erdem G.
- Preliminary Study for Comparison of Commercial Kits for Isolation of Blastocystis sp. DNA in Stool Samples from PatientsAuthors: Sarzhanov F. Dogruman-Al F.
- Antibacterial Activity of Plant Extracts against Bacterial Pathogens of TomatoAuthors: Stoyanova M. Valkova M. Bogatzevska N.
- Antimicrobial Susceptibility Patterns of the Most Important Respiratory PathogensAuthors: Popova G. Ilievska T. Blagoevska K.
- Viruses Causing Chlorotic Symptoms on Aromatic Plant Nepeta racemosaAuthors: Dikova B.
- Manifestation of Practical (Field) Resistance of Apricot (Prunus armeniaca) to Plum Pox Virus (Sharka Virus, PPV)Authors: Stoev A.