Comparing Effectiveness in Iranian State-Owned and Private Banks with SFA in 2000 - 2014Journal: BEST : International Journal of Humanities , Arts, Medicine and Sciences ( BEST : IJHAMS ) (Vol.5, No. 3)
Publication Date: 2017-03-31
Authors : Mehdi Zahed; Mohamamadreza Mohammadi; Hamid Asayesh; Elahe Naghib Dashti;
Page : 61-68
Keywords : Bank; Effectiveness; Panel Data; Private; State-Owned;
Bank system Effectiveness In each region, is a First step toward development. most of them are governmental So Iranian banks do not have desirable Effectiveness, So In this paper we compare Effectiveness in state-owned and private banks, we have used stochastic frontier analysis (SFA). We examine the Effectiveness of a sample of Iranian banks over the 2000 to 2014 time period in 10 state-owned banks and 4 private banks after Unit root tests in panel data. In this case, the goals are the bank profit and the inputs are the value of deposits and facilities and Physical capital. Conclusion with using this Method Shows that the Effectiveness in state-owned banks is more than private banks And 3 banks with the Least Effectiveness, private banks are.
Other Latest Articles
- Influence Privatization on Improvement of Effectiveness of Privatized Public Banks in Iran?
- Stone in cult practice of ancient people of the Dnieper region
- Brain Tumor Recognition from MRI Images using Multiple Otsu Thresholding and Cross Correlation
- Detection of Metal in LabVIEW using Vision Assistant
- Design of Active Voltage Regulator for Voltage Sag Mitigation
Last modified: 2017-03-31 22:13:41