Church-State relations in the Third ReichJournal: Studia Humanitatis (Vol.2017, No. 1)
Publication Date: 2017-04-18
Authors : Isakov P.S.;
Page : 4-4
Keywords : National-Socialism; the Third Reich; Catholicism; Protestantism; Church; religion; Christianity; Church-State relations;
The article reviews the relations between the State and Church in the Third Reich. The author considers the views of the ideologists of National Socialism concerning religious beliefs. The conceptual level of construction of the Church-State relations in the Third Reich is represented. The article is filled with examples of the state's attitude to the Church during the period of National-Socialism.
Other Latest Articles
- Russian Revolution: triumph or tragedy?
- Russification in the 19th and early 20th centuries: the specific features of the process (on materials of the European North of Russia)
- “Σχλαβηνίας” and the military policy of the Bulgarian State in the first half of the 9th century
- FEATURES OF CALCULATION OF THE NORMATIVE OF THE COST OF PRODUCTION AT THE ENTERPRISES OF INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION
- THEORETICAL-METHODOLOGICAL SUPPORT OF ACCOUNTING AND CALCULATION OF COSTS OF PROVIDING PRODUCT QUALITY
Last modified: 2017-04-22 08:16:19