Fuzzy statistics in the task of evaluation of creditworthiness for innovative projectsJournal: Economic Cybernetics. International scientific journal (Vol.53, No. 3)
Publication Date: 2008-12-31
Authors : Syavavko М. С.;
Page : 63-71
Keywords : Fuzzy statistics; evaluation of creditworthiness; innovative projects; probability theory;
Mathematical statistics are closely related to the probability theory. But at the end of past millennium became obvious, that probability is the partial case of more wide concept of fuzzy measure. The theory of fuzzy statistics which is built on principles Sugeno integrals and Tsukamoto measure for the evaluation of creditworthiness of innovative projects is utilized in this article.
Other Latest Articles
- Models of competitive procurement management based on procurement conception
- Models of investments on real estate market accounting for credit resources and taxation
- Modeling of Image Compression and Decompression using Huffman Code Technique
- Effective ANT based Routing Algorithm for Data Replication in MANETs
- Noise Suppression using Weighted Median Filter for Improved Edge Analysis in Ultrasound Kidney Images?
Last modified: 2014-01-10 15:04:35