THE RAINFALL – RUNOFF SIMULATION WITH HYBRID METHOD AND ITS COMPARISON WITH NETWORKING MODEL, CASE STUDY: THE CATCHMENT BASIN OF SOFI CHAYJournal: International journal of ecosystems and ecology science (IJEES) (Vol.7, No. 3)
Publication Date: 2017-07-01
Authors : Neda Narimani; Ahmad Fakheri Fard; Sabereh Darbandi; Esmail Asadi;
Page : 531-544
Keywords : Rainfall; hybrid model; networking model.;
The rainfall – runoff simulation in the basin is the awareness toward the Hydrological answer of rainfall basin and due to its importance in managing and utilizing the available water resources (providing different drinking, agricultural and industrial consumptions, Flood warning system and designing water regulator structures), it was an evitable subjects of hydrological researches in recent years. In hydrology, to show the flow direction and calculating the slope of regions, digital elevation model (DEM) is used that in the current study, the flow direction of each cell of basin to its output was determined using the digital elevation model and finally, the total volume of allocated water to each cell was identified. In this research, the rainfall – runoff process was survey by two hybrid and networking models using ArcGIS 9.3 software in the catchment basin of Sofi Chay locates in East Azerbaijan Province that in the study, the amount of Discharge output and the runoff resulted by rainfalls were measured. The results showed that in the studied region, the hybrid model has a higher performance and efficiency for simulating the rainfall – runoff process.
Other Latest Articles
- EXAMINING THE ROLE OF LEADERSHIP STYLES IN CONFLICT BETWEEN WORK AND FAMILY AMONG PUBLIC RELATIONS STAFF OF BANK BRANCHES IN SANANDAJ
- STUDYING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SPORTS DIRECTOR’S FAMILIARITY WITH SPORTS RIGHTS CONCEPTS AND RISK MANAGEMENT BEHAVIORS
- COMPARATIVE STUDY OF FLOW REGIMES FOR THE EXAMINATION OF ENVIRONMENTAL FLOWS
- SANCTIONS AND ENTRY INTO THE WTO: AUT CUM SCUTO, AUT IN SCUTO?
- UNIVERSAL TRANSFORMING CLOTHES – DESIGN OF THE FUTURE
Last modified: 2017-06-19 07:33:14