SNOW AND RAIN PRECIPITATIONS IN SOME REGION OF ALBANIAJournal: International journal of ecosystems and ecology science (IJEES) (Vol.7, No. 3)
Publication Date: 2017-07-01
Authors : Hysen Mankolli; Andi Mankolli;
Page : 645-650
Keywords : indicators; precipitation; evaluation; snow; ecosystem;
Bio clime is considered as a combination among the vegetation area and climatic elements with indexes: temperature, precipitations, wind, air humidity etc. The more important eco-climatic indicators for study aspects are: sun-light, snow and rain precipitations, temperatures, relative air humidity, wind and other atmospheric phenomenon. This combination creates a complete, continued and stable view of an area or some ecologic areas in relation to indexes of bio-climate content elements. The basic indexes of use on bioclimatic study are: month temperatures, precipitations etc. They present a special importance from the point of study, evaluation, usage, preservation and improvement of natural resources. Their interaction has an impact on evolution and balance ecosystem progress. Beside the factors that indicate on improvement or no on an ecosystem, anthropogenic factor has a great importance for ecosystem.
Other Latest Articles
- TIME-DEPENDENT DIMENTIONAL CHANGES (SHRINKAGE) OF MASS CONCRETE INCORPORATING LOCAL EGYPTIAN BLENDED CEMENTS
- Rat Brain Damage due to Iron and Copper Toxicity
- Pharyngeal-Cervical-Brachial Variant of Guillain–Barré Syndrome in Pregnancy
- A Rare Case of Unilateral Lower Limb Spasticity: Two Rare Mutations!
- Frontal Lobe Dysfunction in Chronic Mesial Temporal Lobe Epilepsies
Last modified: 2017-06-29 22:24:03