Distributing, Ensuring and Recovery of Data Stored in Cloud?Journal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.3, No. 2)
Publication Date: 2014-02-28
Authors : B. F. Momin Girish Bamane;
Page : 1-7
Keywords : Data and services; Correctness of data; Parity generation; Multipoint failure;
Cloud Computing can be seen as buzzword these days. As sight to traditional systems where IT services are under the control of Limitations like computing, hardware etc and everything is in personal. The Cloud Computing moves all things like applications, databases, and huge data to the large data centres, where management of the data and services may not be trustful and reliable. So, new attributes are arriving to security, which are still not well understood. Here in this paper we are going to know about data storage security. To ensure the correctness of data stored in a cloud, we are going to propose a new scheme of distributed storage. In this scheme, we are verifying the correctness of data stored in the cloud and also identifying the storage server which is misbehaving or being compromised (data error localization). Though there are lots of methods are present to prevent the data modification also for the recovery of data, like data replication method, and parity generation. The scheme proposed in this paper is more efficient than others because it prevents data loss from single point to multipoint failure storage servers.
Other Latest Articles
- Survey on Quality Analysis of Cooperation Incentive Strategies in MANET?
- Performance Analysis of Image Fusion Algorithms using HAAR Wavelet?
- An Empirical Study on Organisational Learning with Reference to Employee Development in Best Practice Organisation of Manufacturing Industries, Gujarat?
- Tidal Influence on Epiphyton Population of Okpoka Creek, Upper Bonny Estuary, Nigeria
- Economic hypothesis and dynamics of the equilibrium prises in the
Last modified: 2014-02-01 02:18:18