ENHANCING SECURITY IN TWO-WAY RELAY NETWORK BY USING COOPERATION JAMMING AND RELAY SELECTION APPROACH?Journal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.3, No. 2)
Publication Date: 2014-02-28
Authors : Ramya T V M. Madan Mohan;
Page : 53-59
Keywords : Jamming; Physical Layer Security; Relay Chatting; Secrecy Outage Probability; Two-way Relay Networks;
In wireless media, secure communication is one of the important concepts. We use Identity based cryptosystems in order to provide security in two-way relay networks. But due to the use of identity of a node as their public key, this scheme lacks the anonymity and privacy preservation. So, in order to solve this problem, propose a new approach in two-way relay networks by using cooperation jamming and relay selection approach for enhancing security. In this scheme, we propose a two-way relay network consisting of two sources, relays and an eavesdropper and there is a new relay chatting based on transmission scheme is proposed. It uses a single relay in order to forward the messages and the remaining relays transmit interference signals to confuse the eavesdropper by distributed beam forming.
Other Latest Articles
- Integrated System for Reading Multiple Files
- A SURVEY ON WORKFLOW SCHEDULING IN CLOUD USING ANT COLONY OPTIMIZATION?
- Decision Support System for Precluding Coronary Heart Disease (CHD)?
- Various Approaches to Detect Wormhole Attack in Wireless Sensor Networks?
- Automatic Detection and Restraining Mobile Virus Propagation using Android?
Last modified: 2014-02-07 21:18:54