Porter Five Forces Analysis of the Leading Mobile Cellular Telephony Service Provider in India?Journal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.3, No. 2)
Publication Date: 2014-02-28
Authors : Subhasish Majumdar Partha Pratim Bhattacharya;
Page : 146-152
Keywords : Porter analysis; subscribers; suppliers; mobile phone;
In this paper, we have discussed Porter Five Forces model and presented mobile communication market scenario in India. Then we have analyzed the intensity of competitions among different mobile phone service providers. Different forces which may throw a challenge to the existing leader are thus found out.
Other Latest Articles
- AN EFFICIENT LOCATION BASED ROUTING FOR MOBILE ADHOC NETWORKS?
- PERFORMANCE EVALUATION FOR FEEDBACK ROTATE- QUASI- ORTHOGONAL SPACE-TIME BLOCK CODES IN MULTIPLE TRANSMIT ANTENNAS?
- Expanding horizons in the treatment of mantle cell lymphoma: Ibrutinib a novel BTK-targeting inhibitor
- Lack of research aptitude in medical education
- QTc prolongation with concurrent use of azithromycin and diltiazem in an old female patient: a case report
Last modified: 2014-02-09 00:47:40