CONDITIONAL PRIVACY PRESERVING SECURITY PROTOCOL FOR NFC APPLICATIONJournal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.3, No. 2)
Publication Date: 2014-02-28
Authors : V.Gowri F.W.JESUDAS M.Sherwin Nayanar;
Page : 248-254
Keywords : NFC; openEHR; data processing;
The mainstay of this project is to propose a mobile ward round system based on openEHR standards for the use on smart phones and tablet computers using the Android platform which integrates and uses NFC to explore new ways of computer interaction, data processing and workflows in the medical world. Based on the automatic patient identification via NFC using the mobile device, physicians can easily view recent ward round results and edit/add information without manually selecting the patient from a list. Relying on the open EHR standard, physicians are not limited to a certain ward round document anymore but can define their own ward round templates by means of the open EHR templates and archetypes.
Other Latest Articles
- EXTENDED AND EMBEDDED VISUAL CRYPTOGRAPHY?
- ADVANCED WEB BROWSER WITH EFFECTIVE TOOLS?
- On Generating Permutations under User Defined Constraints?
- Maximum Power Point Tracking Algorithm for a Grid Connected PV-Fuel Cell-Wind Hybrid System
- INFLUENCE OF EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE ON ORGANISATIONAL ROLE STRESS AMONG IT SECTOR EMPLOYEES
Last modified: 2014-02-16 17:11:56