LARYNX DISEASE ANALYSIS USING DYNAMIC TIME WARPING ALGORITHM?Journal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.3, No. 2)
Publication Date: 2014-02-28
Authors : K. Aiswarya Lakshmi D. Karunanithi G.Swetha;
Page : 401-405
Keywords : ;
There are several diseases which cause changes in speech. Larynx cancer is one among them. Cancer can be best diagnosed in a non-invasive method and treated in the early stages. Acoustic voice analysis is an effective and non-invasive method for evaluation and detection of laryngeal pathologies. In this paper we have collected a wide variety of voice samples, including sustained vowels, words, and sentences compiled from a set of speaking exercises for people with laryngeal diseases. We are using multiple sound recordings of a single subject and find out the central tendency and dispersion metrics which improves generalization of the predictive model. Dynamic Time Wrapping algorithm is used to find out the similarity between two voice samples.
Other Latest Articles
- DESIGN PATTERN BASED ANALYSIS IN MULTI-AGENT FRAMEWORK?
- Distribution and chemotaxonomic significance of phenolic compounds in Spermacoce verticillata (L.) G. Mey
- Ensayos de alto rendimiento utilizados en farmacognosia: Selección, optimización y validación de métodos de inhibición enzimática por espectrofotometría UV-visible
- Yılmaz Güney's Arkadaş and Yol: The Changing Approach of the Renowned Socialist Filmmaker to Gender Equality
- Bilgi Teknolojisi Benimsenmesi ve İnsan Kaynakları Yönetimi İlişkisi: Eskişehir Örneği
Last modified: 2014-02-23 17:36:37