EduPad- “A Tablet Based Educational System for Improving Adult Literacy in Rural India”?Journal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.3, No. 2)
Publication Date: 2014-02-28
Authors : Mayuri Tawri Richa Sharma Charandas Pote;
Page : 568-574
Keywords : tablet; android; literacy; rural; educational;
Literacy is one of the great challenges in the developing world. But universal education is an unattainable dream for those children who lack access to quality educational resources such as well-prepared teachers and schools. Worse, many of them do not attend school regularly due to their need to work for the family in the agricultural fields or households. However, the rural areas of India are often at a disadvantage within the Indian Education System. An educational system called EduPad, to reduce the rural adult illiteracy using advanced technology. The device proposed here is an interactive Tablet, which is capable of teaching mul tiple languages. The software helps the user to learn to write as well as spell the alphabets.
Other Latest Articles
- DETECTION OF MASQUERADERS USING TREE STRUCTURED SVM?
- Outlier Mining for Removing the Anomalies in High Dimensional Data Using ARVDH Algorithm
- An Approach for Minimization of Power Consumption in Ad-Hoc Network?
- SURVEY ON SECURE AUDIO ENCRYPTION USING SILENCE PART OF THE SPEECH?
- A Review on Privacy Problems in Distributed Information Brokering System and Solutions?
Last modified: 2014-02-26 16:22:13