A Review on Image Dehazing Methods?Journal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.3, No. 2)
Publication Date: 2014-02-28
Authors : Reshma Kurian Namitha T.N;
Page : 603-605
Keywords : Dehazing; Airlight; ICA; Polarization; Dark channel prior; Choramaticity;
This review paper presents a study about various image dehazing methods to remove the haze in the captured hazy images to recover a better and improved quality of haze free images. One of the critical problems in the field of image processing is the restoration of the images those are corrupted due to various degradations. Images of natural outdoor scenes is degraded due to bad weather conditions such as fog, haze etc. Due to the presence of these atmospheric particles there is a resultant decay in the colour and contrast of the captured image in the bad weather conditions. This may cause difficulty in detecting the objects in the captured hazy images or scenes. Now -a- days due to the recent development of the computer vision area, it is possible to improve the outdoor hazy images and remove the haze from the images.
Other Latest Articles
- Lane Detection Techniques - A Review?
- Gas Level Detection and Leakage Monitoring System using a Specific Technique?
- AN ENHANCED ATTRIBUTE BASED ENCRYPTION WITH MULTI PARTIES ACCESS IN CLOUD AREA?
- Sybil Attack Detection with Reduced Bandwidth Overhead in Urban Vehicular Networks?
- Privacy Preserving and Fully Anonymous Protocols for Profile Matching in Mobile Social Networks
Last modified: 2014-02-27 03:23:40