A SECURITY ARCHITECTURE ACHIEVING ANONYMITY AND TRACEABILITY IN PAYMENT BASED SYSTEMJournal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.3, No. 2)
Publication Date: 2014-02-28
Authors : M.Sangeetha S.Rajasulochana S.Shanmathi;
Page : 653-658
Keywords : Blind mark; e ? cash; key based protocol; anonymity; traceability;
Anonymous profitable transactions can protect the privacy of clients. Some clients prefer to use cash when buying everyday possessions to put off sellers from aggregating in sequence or soliciting them in the future. E-cash are associated to a user's name, and can be used to determine other information, such as address, mobile number, etc. The E-cash system was residential to allow secure anonymous transactions. Many loyalty programs use cards that personally recognize the user tempting in each transaction or that act as a mathematical pseudonym, for use in data mining. The paper proposes a key based protocol that enhances security in mobile transaction there by helping the bank admin to find the identity and the time of misuse.
Other Latest Articles
- SECURE NETWORK SHARING NEMO BASED AD-HOC?
- GEOGRAPHIC ROUTING SCHEME BASED ON DYNAMIC LOCATION UPDATE AND LOAD BALANCING MECHANISM
- Attendance Monitoring Using Face Recognition?
- EFFICIENT AND DISTRIBUTED NETWORK MODEL FOR P2P SYSTEMS?
- Scalable and Secure Sharing of Personal Health Records in Cloud Computing using Attribute-Based Encryption?
Last modified: 2014-02-27 20:19:41